• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

West Brom have offered 3mill for James tavernier. May be worth a cheeky bid. His brother being here would definitely be in our favour

I wouldn't mind him playing here .. He gets the odd goal in every 7th match (so far) .. That's ok for a full back. I have only seen him play a few times, but he looks quite alright

I really hope we don't just spend for the sake of it. I'd like to see us give our young players a run.

No point in having the academy. It costs a fortune to run so would be better off scrapping it like Huddersfield & Brentford then investing it in the first team.

Wow, what a bizarre statement to make  :omg:

Not really, it costs £4-5m per year to run. If we bring the players through then great. If we don't then it's pointless.

Yes really, as we do bring players through......

And the lottery numbers if you wouldn't mind Raf?

48151623 and 42

Lost me.....

Sawyer coming miles away

Actually a good show back in the days .. I was glued to the screen, when it was on .. But that's for another thread ;;)

Could we please sign some more players please.. with skills ofc, no panic plodders ;)

I'd like to Eko these thoughts of signing some more players please.

Sunderland chairmen said theirs costs up to 2m, why would ours cost double?

No idea, thought there's was about £4m. Can't see where he's said it's £2m

The cost is deductible from ffp budgeting

I really hope we don't just spend for the sake of it. I'd like to see us give our young players a run.

No point in having the academy. It costs a fortune to run so would be better off scrapping it like Huddersfield & Brentford then investing it in the first team.

Not really, it costs £4-5m per year to run. If we bring the players through then great. If we don't then it's pointless.

In the past 6/7 years it's only really Gibson of note who we've brought through. 

We bring through a lot of players that go to League 1, League 2 & Conference teams and they all go for nothing. 

What I'm saying is I think the talent is there, we just don't use it. I'd like to see Fry keep his place and play 20+ games this season and give Chapman & Tavernier their chances.

West Brom have offered 3mill for James tavernier. May be worth a cheeky bid. His brother being here would definitely be in our favour

I wouldn't mind him playing here .. He gets the odd goal in every 7th match (so far) .. That's ok for a full back. I have only seen him play a few times, but he looks quite alright

Not sure which forum it was on, but someone was saying he lacks the defensive capabilities that pullis wants in his full backs. However as a wing back he's a good option

And the lottery numbers if you wouldn't mind Raf?

48151623 and 42

Lost me.....

Sawyer coming miles away

Actually a good show back in the days .. I was glued to the screen, when it was on .. But that's for another thread ;;)

Could we please sign some more players please.. with skills ofc, no panic plodders ;)

If we could shepherd a few through the doors that would be great, but I don’t know jack.

48151623 and 42

Lost me.....

Sawyer coming miles away

If we could shepherd a few through the doors that would be great, but I don’t know jack.

We just need to get our targets on saeed.

I find it interesting that we only seem to be limiting ourselves to the UK market. Surely looking for flair/attacking wingers from abroad is arguably the least risky as I'd say its an easier position to play than say Cb or Striker which can be considerably different in different countries.

Pulis has been known to shop abroad, I'm personally out of touch with the other leagues but I would imagine our wage packets are better than the likes of the French/Portugese/Turkish leagues and probably higher than the bottom half of the German/Italian and Spanish.

48151623 and 42

Lost me.....

Sawyer coming miles away

According to the Sun, we need players with Pace, not drinking Jin .. Just Sayid to my face, to be Frank

I’d just like to know where the missing LEGO piece is for the house I’m building with my son.

It's been pictured at Wolves having a medical :(

Damn. I was sure I saw Steve Bruce steal it when I went to the toilet for a minute. That would explain the dinosaur footprint in the garden.

I find it interesting that we only seem to be limiting ourselves to the UK market. Surely looking for flair/attacking wingers from abroad is arguably the least risky as I'd say its an easier position to play than say Cb or Striker which can be considerably different in different countries.

Pulis has been known to shop abroad, I'm personally out of touch with the other leagues but I would imagine our wage packets are better than the likes of the French/Portugese/Turkish leagues and probably higher than the bottom half of the German/Italian and Spanish.

going the world market is more risky, just look at sunderland. our history with foreign attacker/wingers isnt the best either. pot luck.

In the past 6/7 years it's only really Gibson of note who we've brought through. 

We bring through a lot of players that go to League 1, League 2 & Conference teams and they all go for nothing. 

What I'm saying is I think the talent is there, we just don't use it. I'd like to see Fry keep his place and play 20+ games this season and give Chapman & Tavernier their chances.

Glad we agree on something then.