oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

Palace closing in on j ayew. Could rule them out of bolasie

Never understood their interest in Bolasie besides nostalgia and a crowd pleasing signing he doesn't get in their team and Sorloth covers where he would cover he seemed to thrive at Palace when he was the main man the only club offering him that opportunity is us I mean if he gets in Burnley's team I'm not sure that Dyche would be too pleased at his flicks n tricks if it loses the ball.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Could be:

GK - Randolph / Lonergan / Dimi

RB - Kalas / Shotton

CB - Flint / Ayala

CB - Fry / Wood

LB - Knudsen / Friend

DM - Clayton / Leadbitter

CM - McNair / Wing

CM - Besic / Howson

RW - Bolasie / Downing

ST - Hugill / Gestede / Fletcher

LW - Braithwaite / Tavernier

Reckon The Ass might be off, sadly :(

Though if Bolasie doesn't come off, could perhaps go with:

RF - Assombalonga

CF - Hugill

LF - Braithwaite

Though that offers us very little width down the right... I'm refusing to remove Braithwaite from the squad...

Saville and Jed Wallace linked on HITC

It's from Pete O'Rourke who has largely been on the money this summer, I believe. Says bid rejected for them both and remains to be seen if we'll go back in.

Can't say I know a great deal about either of them.

Saville and Jed Wallace linked on HITC

It's from Pete O'Rourke who has largely been on the money this summer, I believe. Says bid rejected for them both and remains to be seen if we'll go back in.

Can't say I know a great deal about either of them.

Saville is decent tbf, center mid who gets forward and got double figures, Wallace I know nothing about though, dont even know where he plays.

Wallace is a right winger

Not so sure about him but Saville is a quality player was gutted we lost out to Wolves on him it was touch and go whether he'd arrive he was that forward thinking CM we were crying out for under Karanka would love to get him in.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/exclusive-leeds-united-middlesbrough-hold-15005431

Round informed Adomah and his representatives that a new contract would be discussed at the end of the season but those talks were shelved amidst Villa’s financial crisis.

Following Nassef Sawiris and Wes Edens’ takeover - and talk of new deals for James Chester and Tottenham Hotspur transfer target Jack Grealish - Adomah hoped a new contract might be forthcoming.

But manager Steve Bruce doesn't plan to extend Adomah's stay in the Second City at the moment. Adomah has one year left on his contract, with another year's option in the club's favour.

Adomah remains an incredibly popular figure at Boro following his transfer to Villa two years ago and is a player Tony Pulis admires.

Adomah is believed to still own a property on Teesside which would make the move back to Boro simpler if they firm up their interest before 5pm tomorrow.

Pulis has more than £30million to reinvest following the sales of key pair Ben Gibson and Adama Traore to Burnley and Wolves respectively.