oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

Bloody hell is our level Jed Wallace and George Saville? The epitome of bang average championship players. 

Would rather just play the young lads.

You mean the Jed Wallace and George Saville that tore us to pieces for 75 minutes on Saturday? 

Saville is turning into one of the leagues best forward thinking CMs IMO, and Wallace contributed to 13 goals last year which ain't a terrible return.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/exclusive-leeds-united-middlesbrough-hold-15005431

Round informed Adomah and his representatives that a new contract would be discussed at the end of the season but those talks were shelved amidst Villa’s financial crisis.

Following Nassef Sawiris and Wes Edens’ takeover - and talk of new deals for James Chester and Tottenham Hotspur transfer target Jack Grealish - Adomah hoped a new contract might be forthcoming.

But manager Steve Bruce doesn't plan to extend Adomah's stay in the Second City at the moment. Adomah has one year left on his contract, with another year's option in the club's favour.

Adomah remains an incredibly popular figure at Boro following his transfer to Villa two years ago and is a player Tony Pulis admires.

Adomah is believed to still own a property on Teesside which would make the move back to Boro simpler if they firm up their interest before 5pm tomorrow.

Pulis has more than £30million to reinvest following the sales of key pair Ben Gibson and Adama Traore to Burnley and Wolves respectively.

He never owned the property.

I don't want Adomah back personally and when they say property on Teesside do they mean Harrogate?

Jed Wallace is a stranger link than Saville for me I think Saville's a better version of Clayton/Howson I'm not sure Wallace is a better version of Reach looking at his stats.

Bloody hell is our level Jed Wallace and George Saville? The epitome of bang average championship players. 

You mean the Jed Wallace and George Saville that tore us to pieces for 75 minutes on Saturday? 

Saville is turning into one of the leagues best forward thinking CMs IMO, and Wallace contributed to 13 goals last year which ain't a terrible return.

Saville's a niggly little sod as well, he'd be loved here.  The link worries me though as he might be an alternative to Besic

Saville's a niggly little sod as well, he'd be loved here.  The link worries me though as he might be an alternative to Besic

Unpopular opinion ... I would rather have Saville than Besic  :omg: :cheese:

you'd like to think saville was a few players further down on the cm list than besic. not besic > saville>league 1 player> prem kid

I don't want Adomah back personally and when they say property on Teesside do they mean Harrogate?

Jed Wallace is a stranger link than Saville for me I think Saville's a better version of Clayton/Howson I'm not sure Wallace is a better version of Reach looking at his stats.

He lived in Yarm

We'll be getting linked with Reach if Bolasie turns us down the way things are going

Besic 152 games (including cups and internationals) 3 goals ....

Looks more promising with Saville .. 176 games - 22 goals

I think we are looking at both. Think we want someone to come in a give the team a bit of go forward ala Freeman/Saville. At the moment we only have Wing. If he gets injured we are back to a midfield with no drive forward.