oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

Jed Wallace is a stranger link than Saville for me I think Saville's a better version of Clayton/Howson I'm not sure Wallace is a better version of Reach looking at his stats.

We'll be getting linked with Reach if Bolasie turns us down the way things are going

He's an ex player too, so if this Adomah, Kalas trend of wanting ex players continues then it's entirely plausible Reach is on the list somewhere!

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saville is surely competition for McNair and Howson whereas Besic would be competition for Clayton?

Besic only looked good further forward last season due to our complete lack of anyone else to play there. He's a DM.

From the outside looking in (Pulis will probably have other ideas). Mcnair and Howson are fighting it out for 1 midfield spot. Clayton and Besic (if he signs) they will be fighting it out for the DM spot. Freeman/Saville (If one signs) will be fighting it out with Wing for the attacking role in our 3 man midfield.

Just in my opinion.

Jed Wallace is a stranger link than Saville for me I think Saville's a better version of Clayton/Howson I'm not sure Wallace is a better version of Reach looking at his stats.

We'll be getting linked with Reach if Bolasie turns us down the way things are going

He's an ex player too, so if this Adomah, Kalas trend of wanting ex players continues then it's entirely plausible Reach is on the list somewhere!

:cheese:

North East native, tall for a winger, flexible as well (has played LWB, LB, AM), I'm surprised he hasn't already been linked tbh

Wonder if adomah may be looked at as a braithwaite replacement.

I know I’ve been down on getting adomah back but that was more about replacing Traore (I.e coming in as our main attacking outlet), which I just don’t think he’s up to. But coming in from the left being more of a support striker I actually think he’s better at than a winger. With someone ‘like’ bolasie on the right providing the real oomph then adomah would be a good addition.

I’m just interested to see how the strikers will work, I’d prefer a 2 of Hugill and Britt as I think that will get the best out of both, but then that’s probably going to be at the expense of wing who I’d like to see playing.

Fulham have hijacked the Joe Bryan deal apparently!  I was wondering why it was taking them so long to announce him seeing as it was all supposedly done last night.

If true, good, *** villa lol.

Yeah, this could potentially do more damage than good. If it comes down to another left-back deciding between the two of us, we could once again struggle to convince. Though I think we'll have more of a chance with Knudsen than Bryan.