oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

To be fair, the lack of loyalty in football is quite disgusting. Fancy agreeing then driving away when you get a better offer.

If this was happening to us we would be raging!

We've had our suffering this window, that means I can enjoy someone else's :)

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To be fair, the lack of loyalty in football is quite disgusting. Fancy agreeing then driving away when you get a better offer.

We've had our suffering this window, that means I can enjoy someone else's :)

Don't forget we haven't got through to 5pm tomorrow yet!!!

Ahem... Shay Given.

And a certain Uruguayan landing at Teesside airport Only to drive cross country to Manchester!!

Ahem... Shay Given.

And a certain Uruguayan landing at Teesside airport Only to drive cross country to Manchester!!

He never landed on Teesside did he? Think Ferguson intervened at London airport and he took a connecting flight to Manchester instead.

Ahem... Shay Given.

Verbally agreeing is bad enough but having a medical doing promo shots etc is another ball game.

Have been gutted in the past when deals have been hijacked before a medical, but would be fuming if it was even further along.

Now it’s leaked can you imagine if the deal with Fulham doesn’t go through

I have to say, there's some delicious quotes from Villa fans if he signs for Fulham over on Villa Talk:

Pre reported Fulham interest:

If he chooses Boro then he's welcome to them. Perhaps Pulis is holding his family hostage if not I don't see any reason that he would pick them over us.

Even better that he snubs Boro, and now with Traore leaving, they are effectively buying him for us :-))))))

Post reported Fulham interest:

**** off fulham you **** play off winning happiness sucking black and white ****

Like I've said mind, I know we've lost the race for Bryan but it is a worry that they could steal our other left-back option if Villa don't get him.

Still pretty funny though :s

Have you seen the tweet about Bruce chasing him down the motorway?  It's more than likely made up but I hope to god it's true  :funny:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DkGaEm_WwAAovF2.jpg

Surely if the contract is signed it’s binding. That would be a new low for football if that was allowed to happen.

Until it’s ratified by the FA I guess it’s as much use as a chocolate fire guard

Could Villa not just send it to the FA? I would have thought the player is the last one to sign in any deal as the fee and terms are agreed club to club first.

Still pretty funny though :s

Have you seen the tweet about Bruce chasing him down the motorway?  It's more than likely made up but I hope to god it's true  :funny:

Surely if the contract is signed it’s binding. That would be a new low for football if that was allowed to happen.

Until it’s ratified by the FA I guess it’s as much use as a chocolate fire guard

Could Villa not just send it to the FA? I would have thought the player is the last one to sign in any deal as the fee and terms are agreed club to club first.

I’m not entirely sure mate. I was just relating to the issues we have had with fax machines in past transfer windows

Potential stalking horse here Blackburn's 4 million pound offer is apparently going to be acceptable to QPR according to their local reporter or at least in the ballpark which our interest at 3 million apparently wasn't. Now do we do a Derby with Waghorn tomorrow and match it when it's accepted?

His name's been mentioned about as consistently with us as Besic, Hugill etc you'd think we'll match Mogga's bid if he is a top target.

I’m not entirely sure mate. I was just relating to the issues we have had with fax machines in past transfer windows

Would be quite interesting to see the sh!tstorm it would create.

Glad he didn’t choose us now :D

Any oneboro detective recognise the cafe Mo is in on his ig story?

If anyone could it'd be the greatest bit of detective work of all time, it's a white wall, the corner of a picture on a wall and a menu that says "coffees"

Any oneboro detective recognise the cafe Mo is in on his ig story?

If anyone could it'd be the greatest bit of detective work of all time, it's a white wall, the corner of a picture on a wall and a menu that says "coffees"

Boro prices for the coffees. I’m saying Boro in general