• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I’ve seen Puncheon’s name crop up on twitter quite a few times. Yesterday there was a random spurs fan requesting a bet from Bookies for Puncheon to Boro. And again this morning I’ve seen a number of Palace fans discussing it. Hopefully it’s just fans putting 2 and 2 together and that there’s nothing in it.

I'm not sure it works that way. :D

That’s exactly how it works. See I started off in Manila where it’s alread past the deadline. Flew through Dubai and am now in Prague to catch up on what I missed. I’m even now flying back to the U.K. to get that extra hour.

Science :D

I’ve seen Puncheon’s name crop up on twitter quite a few times. Yesterday there was a random spurs fan requesting a bet from Bookies for Puncheon to Boro. And again this morning I’ve seen a number of Palace fans discussing it. Hopefully it’s just fans putting 2 and 2 together and that there’s nothing in it.

would be a good loan option

I'll be gutted if Besic chooses Leeds over us. If he really wanted to come back after his loan surely he would be here by now, or at least there would have been some more concrete rumours.

Would Puncheon be such a bad signing? Reckon he'd do well in the Championship myself. Opinion.

would be a good loan option

Didn't he just get done for beating a bouncer with a belt  :disappointed:

No matter where you are in the world, the time stays the same in the UK. If it's 4 in the UK there is still an hour to go, no matter what time it is elsewhere.

I'm pretty sure that's not how it works  :liar:

No matter where you are in the world, the time stays the same in the UK. If it's 4 in the UK there is still an hour to go, no matter what time it is elsewhere.

So it'll never reach 5pm? Plenty of time to make signings then...what's the hurry?!

I'm pretty sure that's not how it works  :liar:

Maybe I'm just thick then. :D