Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is he a right or left back?

Right Back, but think he can play either. Remember him smashing an Essien style goal against ***nal a couple of seasons back. Everton fans don't like him, I'm starting to wonder which of their own players they actually like  :nervous:

I mentioned on a post about Besic a couple of weeks ago about Everton fans, they're really vicious about their own players, it's not just a case of them saying that they don't rate them they proper slag them off and get personal

Dear Middlesbrough

Other teams exist outside of Everton FC with available players.

But for real, I'm excited if we do get Besic back and Martina is an interesting name.

He had his best run in England under Allardyce I'd say so in an organised setup like ours might bring his best out, he's got height and pace as well with a decent delivery so hopefully that'll push Shotton inside eventually.

Dear Middlesbrough

Other teams exist outside of Everton FC with available players.

But for real, I'm excited if we do get Besic back and Martina is an interesting name.

This is what we do though isn't it? Pick a club during a transfer window and try and buy everyone off them. :D

Maybe taking Martina to get a favourable deal for Bolasie.

Last time we did that we got a really good player in the one we wanted. However, the player we got in the deal to fill a hole in our team was... foul...

Martina and Besic ticks 2 boxes by my count we still have that Freeman creative mid slot and 2 wingers to go from what the EG said Pulis was targeting yesterday so not bad going with 4 hours to go. It's interesting to me how quiet the Ojo stuff has been I wonder if even though LFC want to sell the player wants a loan to prove himself still and Ritchie we have no chance unless Newcastle sign a replacement first which... isn't going to be happening with how tight their purse strings are.