Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Johnson, leadbitter and 2 mil, jobs a good un

Whoah come on now McLaren is an ex manager after all let's do him a favour and throw in De Sart on loan as well to sweeten the deal.

Didn’t McClaren have him at derby?

He signed him for Derby was with him a month and a half and got sacked I think, real talk on De Sart though he's 23 and Lewis Wing has already matched his league appearances for us what are we doing with him surely he's going to be sold to Europe later in the window.

Now Besic is a permanent... what's going on? :D

I think with the early window loans are being discussed as contingency plans just in case the full deal doesn't get through

I’d be buzzing to get bolasie but that really just takes us back to square one by replacing Traore, even last season with him our lack of anything on the other side stood out like a sore thumb.

So it’s all well and good getting bolasie but surely to really progress we need another winger aswell.

I have a sneaky feeling we might get Ritchie for decent price this late on.

Are we actually after a left sided attacker?

Depends how Pulis sees bolasie who seemed to play mainly from the left before his injuries, also Wallace is a rw if that stuff is true.

Johnson, leadbitter and 2 mil, jobs a good un

Whoah come on now McLaren is an ex manager after all let's do him a favour and throw in De Sart on loan as well to sweeten the deal.

Didn’t McClaren have him at derby?

He signed him for Derby was with him a month and a half and got sacked I think, real talk on De Sart though he's 23 and Lewis Wing has already matched his league appearances for us what are we doing with him surely he's going to be sold to Europe later in the window.

Isn’t Lewis wing also 23? So not sure age is relevant. That said he’s been here a long time and never been given any opportunity by all our managers so probably best he just goes.