oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

Been in a meeting since the morning. That was a fun 30 minute read of this threat. Looks like we are making some serious progress today. Signing Besic on a free is very good. Don't know much about either Freeman or Wallece but at least we are adressing the right areas. Interesting to see what happens with Bolasie. Having him and Braithwaite as the wide players would certainly make it interesting.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good afternoon ladies and gents, Can someone please summarise where we are transfer wise for me please?xxxx

Mo - perm (announcement soon hopefully)

Bolasie and Martina - Loans from Everton - rumoured

Wallace - RW from Millwall maybe - £5m turned down

Freeman - Fee agreed apparently

Good afternoon ladies and gents, Can someone please summarise where we are transfer wise for me please?xxxx

Only concrete stuff is Besic set to sign on either loan or permanent and Cuco Martina also supposedly signing on loan to cover defence.

Mooted bid for Freeman and said to still be in talks with Everton about Bolasie, Everton themselves have said a loan doesn't suit them so probably a permanent being lined up.

Been in a meeting since the morning. That was a fun 30 minute read of this threat. Looks like we are making some serious progress today. Signing Besic on a free is very good. Don't know much about either Freeman or Wallece but at least we are adressing the right areas. Interesting to see what happens with Bolasie. Having him and Braithwaite as the wide players would certainly make it interesting.

Besic isnt a free its 6m

We are signing Everton’s reserve team.

In reality:

Besic looks close. Was rumoured to be a loan but now looks like a permanent £6m deal.

Cuco Martina heavily linked to a loan deal.

Still lots of talk on Bolasie. One report of a loan with a £1.7m loan fee. Sky sports reporting they won’t accept a loan and want him sold permanently.

Lots of rumours doing the rounds about Jed Wallace and Luke Freeman.

For me, at this stage, perfect scenario would be Besic permanently, Bolasie on loan, Martina on loan and Ritchie permanently. Would be delighted with that. Can’t see that happening at this late stage though unfortunately.

Reports

Besic £6m permanent (Sky)

Bolasie improved bid in plus player (Sky)

Bolasie Everton don’t want loan (Sky)

Martina loan (can’t remember who said this one)

Wallace 5m (mirror)

Think you mean Freeman there mate haha.

Reports

Besic £6m permanent (Sky)

Bolasie improved bid in plus player (Sky)

Bolasie Everton don’t want loan (Sky)

Martina loan (can’t remember who said this one)

Wallace 5m (mirror)

Think you mean Freeman there mate haha.

Byram also mentioned

I think we sign one Winger today. Another if Braithwaite leaves before he end of the month.

Freeman can play anywhere across the line behind the striker, so if it's him it adds versatility and Championship experience. Much more affordable in the long term than a permanent deal for someone like Ritchie or Phillips, so wouldn't affect FFP in future seasons if we remained in the Championship.

I'd be so happy to get Mo back here as our own player, love that lad. :)

Besic

Freeman

Bolasie

Martina

Wallace

And still a possibility of other loans in the loan window. I'd be buzzing with that.