• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Everton fans also say Besic is *** so maybe it’s time we stopped listening to them, they are clearly a pack of doyles

I mean, there's about a league's difference between us and them so what's good to us can still be crap for them.

Nixon just said qpr working on experienced wide man...

Clutching at straws but could that be as a replacement for Freeman?

Could be Adomah to QPR and Freeman to someone.

Everton fans also say Besic is *** so maybe it’s time we stopped listening to them, they are clearly a pack of doyles

All the Everton fans I know, don't want him to go. They rate him higher than Schneiderlin etc. They think he should be their starting CM with Gana

All the Everton fans I know, don't want him to go. They rate him higher than Schneiderlin etc. They think he should be their starting CM with Gana

I was about to say the exact same thing. They think he should be in their midfield three with Gana Gueye and Sigurdsson as their squad currently stands.

Can we loan in players from other Championship clubs after today, or is it just from the Prem?

i believe so and we can loan out players if we wish, it's only the Prem that can only loan out or sell abroad.

seen a pretty crap video clip of martina, looks like a long legged clumsy player. but a good athlete and quite quick and strong. typical trait of players who do ell out wide in the champo. hes be fine.