Posted Images

So they have had two months to sort out this routine loan last year to signing

and they couldn’t even do that. Makes a mockery of what Pulis was telling the

fans at the pies and peas do.

And those events are sacred.

So they have had two months to sort out this routine loan last year to signing

and they couldn’t even do that. Makes a mockery of what Pulis was telling the

fans at the pies and peas do.

The club didn’t want to pay the massive agents fee, that’s got nothing to do with anything Pulis said at the do.

We left it so late we didn’t leave any room to negotiate or give them time to rethink his agents demands.

I would never want us to give in to ridiculous agent fees. But surely the agent doesn’t get much/anything if Besic goes on loan so doesn’t make sense to me for him to basically block his chance of a pay day.

1m for an agent haha get ***, no thank you

We'd have probably been asked for more if we'd tried to get Bolasie on a permanent believe it or not.  For his move to Everton the agent got a lot more than £1m apparently.

We were bidding for a creative midfielder, Besic, a RW, utility defender and a LW you honestly think we're getting those 5 positions filled adequately in a loan window?

Last time we needed a winger we signed Harrison on loan and barely played him we're just god awful in the loan market especially for attacking players the last attacking loanee to do well was probably Negredo 2 years ago.

We can still sign Cattermole and Rodwell.

Couldn’t agree personal terms with Besic... but hopefully we can secure a loan deal for the season, get Everton to pay his full wages seems as though he would be gaining valuable game time at the Boro!

I for one am shocked, just shocked, that us making a late move for a soon to be embargoed teams star player leaving them a couple of hours to decide on what to do since they can't do anything in January did not get accepted we should have told them about the loan market!

Freeman bid was rejected

Again though, left it too late to properly test their resolve and give counter offers. I'm sure a lot more than we realise goes on behind the scenes but a lot of these attempts smack of last minute gambles  to get players on the cheap that have now blow up in the club's face