oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

is he worth £30k a week?

Dont know if he is worth that, hard to say. The championship is a whole different kettle of fish in regards to physicallity etc. But he is highly though of here in norway, and real madrid must see something in him to buy him in the first place, and be looking to loan rather than sell. He is for sure of the creative sort, that many of us think our beloved boro are in need of! Could be worth a punt, if finances allow.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is he worth £30k a week?

There is that and then the fact that Heerenveen had to play him every match last season or pay a "fine" to Real. Surely we could get someone more proven for 30k.

is he worth £30k a week?

There is that and then the fact that Heerenveen had to play him every match last season or pay a "fine" to Real. Surely we could get someone more proven for 30k.

If they would be after an agreement like that again, then i think we should look elsewhere... then players needs are coming over the teams needs, and that can cause unwanted disruption amoung players.

Graeme Bailey spouting crap again? He must be bored

You're not his biggest fan are you?

Nope. lol. When you know for a fact he is lying about things, thats what get on my nerves. Anything to get traffic to the site though i guess.

Anyone think brahim diaz from city would be worth an enquiry? Unlikely pep would allow him to leave though.

Undoubted ability but I think we will be looking at more experienced players.

Anyone think brahim diaz from city would be worth an enquiry? Unlikely pep would allow him to leave though.

19 years and 12 senior games. No thanks. Would like something more proven.

Facebook reporting adama is back at boro for season long lone......everyones said its BS but just repeating

That would be odd. If he's been spotted at the training ground he's almost definitely just picking up belongings.

19 years and 12 senior games. No thanks. Would like something more Danish.

Yeah I can see where you're coming from.