• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone think brahim diaz from city would be worth an enquiry? Unlikely pep would allow him to leave though.

19 years and 12 senior games. No thanks. Would like something more Danish.

Yeah I can see where you're coming from.

:fist:

Facebook reporting adama is back at boro for season long lone......everyones said its BS but just repeating

That would be odd. If he's been spotted at the training ground he's almost definitely just picking up belongings.

Sorry i miss read..it says we are asking for a loan as wolves prefer the 2 established guys

Facebook reporting adama is back at boro for season long lone......everyones said its BS but just repeating

That would be odd. If he's been spotted at the training ground he's almost definitely just picking up belongings.

Sorry i miss read..it says we are asking for a loan as wolves prefer the 2 established guys

Sorry, but what a load of crap.

A promoted club isn't going to break their transfer record only to loan him out.

Can't see us being interested, since our transfer strategy is clearly "no bloody foreigners".

Where is Besic from?

It was partially tongue in cheek, And I meant domestic players rather than where they're originally from.

I think braithwaite is the only player we have signed from abroad since karanka left, the recruitment strategy is very clear in this respect.

Can't see us being interested, since our transfer strategy is clearly "no bloody foreigners".

Where is Besic from?

It was partially tongue in cheek, And I meant domestic players rather than where they're originally from.

I think braithwaite is the only player we have signed from abroad since karanka left, the recruitment strategy is very clear in this respect.

I know, i did think that too. We don't seem to be looking at any European based players.

I don't mean to be rude but what was the point in the latest news article? Very vague - doesn't even say where the source of the rumour came from so I had to Google it.

Seems like a waste of time publishing it as news without any real information. Is this a new marketing strategy to try and pickup new visitors in the hope the website gets named as a source in an article elsewhere like it was the other day?

Tomlin has dropped off a bit since he left, don't think he's ever been the same. Real shame, what a talented player he was.

My Forest mates all really liked him. It could have just been Aitor that was able to get that level out of him.

Random Besic deadline day theory I just came up with....

Maybe the Agent hiked up his fee at the last minute as another club had indicated they would give him and the player a higher fee and wages?

Tomlin has dropped off a bit since he left, don't think he's ever been the same. Real shame, what a talented player he was.

My Forest mates all really liked him. It could have just been Aitor that was able to get that level out of him.

Forest will sign him then won't they?

We all know why that is though.

Traore on the right and Welbeck on the left sounds pretty good to me.  With Pogba clearly unhappy at Man Utd is it worth a loan bid for the World Cup winning midfield star as well?  Would he be a better alternative than Besic?