oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

Random Besic deadline day theory I just came up with....

Maybe the Agent hiked up his fee at the last minute as another club had indicated they would give him and the player a higher fee and wages?

That is possible but I am pretty sure it wont influence Boros stance. If he really wants to come then

he will be telling his agent to get it sorted. With the emergence of Wing it takes a bit of pressure off.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Random Besic deadline day theory I just came up with....

Maybe the Agent hiked up his fee at the last minute as another club had indicated they would give him and the player a higher fee and wages?

That is possible but I am pretty sure it wont influence Boros stance. If he really wants to come then

he will be telling his agent to get it sorted.  With the emergence of Wing it takes a bit of pressure off.

totally agree

Pogba? Keep dreaming guys.

Don't you rate him like?  I think he's pretty good and probably a step up from Wing.

Pogba has posters of Lewis Wing on his wall :D

Fair play to Pogba, he wants to come hear to learn and grow, he's ready for a new challenge and want's too learn facial hair techniques from Dimi and Clayton

Pogba? Keep dreaming guys.

Don't you rate him like?  I think he's pretty good and probably a step up from Wing.

I’m with you here CT. I think Pogba has also had a minor bust up with Mourinho so could maybe be available. You’ve gotta try.