Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pogba? Keep dreaming guys.

Don't you rate him like?  I think he's pretty good and probably a step up from Wing.

Pogba is probably on AT LEAST £50k per week at United. He's going to want more than that to come here. Too expensive if you ask me.

He probably is a step up from Wing, but too much of a gamble. If he get's hacked off and stops trying and then we're lumbered with him. Better off sticking with Wing - IMO.

You know people are getting bored when the idea of Adomah and Tomlin returning starts to sound exciting

As much as people dont like ex players coming back, Tomlin would 100% add something to our team, he scores and creates goals regularly in the Championship. He obviously has games where he goes missing or starts dropping too deep as we've all seen, but if we want a proven attacking player he's as good a shout as any. I feel like if we keep Braithwaite them 2 could play very well together, Braithwaite is a yard ahead in the head than most of this league, Tomlin also has a very good football brain and I could see them really linking up well behind Britt/Hugill. All depends on what type of shape he is in and whether he would put in the hard yards that TP desires.

It's staggering to think quite how streamlined Pulis has got us since taking over from Monk's mess. We still need to spend some serious money to add some much needed quality into the squad though. The financial job that Pulis has done deserves some huge credit - independent of results (which are good anyway). It's very reminiscent to the way Sean Dyche had his Burnley squad very streamlined and efficient. Even when Karanka was doing well here I would still cast an envious eye over at the superb job Sean Dyche was doing at Burnley. Our wage bill will surely have plummeted under Pulis too too. All-in-all we're in a fantastic position on and off the field considering where we were 8 or 9 months ago.

Significant permanent transfers:

OUT: Christie, Fabio, Gibson, Gueudiora, Forshaw, Traore & Bamford (£50 million?)

IN: Flint & McNair (£12 million?)

All depends on what type of shape he is 

Round.

Cardiff bought him and then shipped him out on loan a few months later.  Forest had him on loan and presumably don't want him now.  Bournemouth bought him from us and then shipped him out a few months later.  Bristol City had him and sold him a year after buying him.  We had him for 18 months and then sold him.  For such a talented player it's amazing how many teams get rid of him shortly after acquiring him.

I doubt Pulis would see the value in him anyway, doesn't feel like his type of player.

A bit like Bamford I suppose CT, he's going club to club at a similar rate. I agree that I don't think he's a Pulis player either, but we could do alot worse than him IMO.

Just read the article in the Echo and if it’s indeed true that Besic and agent doubled their demands after AB agreement was reached then ultimately I hope we don’t revisit it as it’s obvious that money is the motovation. Also says were trying for Bolasie as well but probably not before The end of the month

Need to just pay whatever we need to for besic, it’s going to happen with every transfer now that clubs know we have money. Besic will more than likely be the difference between playoffs/mid table

Need to just pay whatever we need to for besic, it’s going to happen with every transfer now that clubs know we have money. Besic will more than likely be the difference between playoffs/mid table

Think we have to agree to disagree on this... don’t think he is worth 50k a week and 1million pound payment to his agent. That’s just my personal opinion. That said we do need another 4/5 through the door urgently.

100% the wrong attitude. Do that and we'll never be able to move any players on. Pay what we believe they're worth

This kind of attitude is what got Sunderland in a mess