oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

What we need to do is tell Besic and his agent to *** off. Ultimately he is a failed Prem player that has only shown something in the Championship in the past two years. He is not even close to being a 50k a week player. There is plenty of fish in the water. Besic would be a nice adddition to the squad for some depth but he gets too much praise.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just read the article in the Echo and if it’s indeed true that Besic and agent doubled their demands after AB agreement was reached then ultimately I hope we don’t revisit it as it’s obvious that money is the motovation. Also says were trying for Bolasie as well but probably not before The end of the month

That last parts makes me think the club are going to wait till the end of the loan window before making any moves!

Do they think their more likely to get better deals?

Have they learnt nothing from the transfer window?

My god! Get the bloody players now!

Just read the article in the Echo and if it’s indeed true that Besic and agent doubled their demands after AB agreement was reached then ultimately I hope we don’t revisit it as it’s obvious that money is the motovation. Also says were trying for Bolasie as well but probably not before The end of the month

That last parts makes me think the club are going to wait till the end of the loan window before making any moves!

It just mean that they are willing to wait until the end of the month for Bolasie. That doesn't mean that they aren't working on other deals.

I believe for the Besic package £6m + wages we could get Saville or a number of other of our targets and save ££££'s on the wages bill with little if any negative difference to the playing staff.

We may have to wait until January but sometimes it's better to take a step back.

Think we will go back in for Grujic at Liverpool?

That is certainly one option, although I think he has interest on the continent. Wasn't he linked with a move to some of the bigger italian teams Lazio, Napoli etc.?

Another player who I think is a no brainer is Andy King. Doesn't look to have a future at Leicester and was on loan in the second half of last season. I think his only chance of regular gametime is dropping into the Championship. Vastly experienced, only 29 and offers a lot of what we need in the centre of midfield.

It just mean that they are willing to wait until the end of the month for Bolasie. That doesn't mean that they aren't working on other deals.

I hope so!

Don't get me wrong, the lads who have played the first 3 games have been brilliant but the bench is alittle uninspiring. I know we have players out injured like Ayala and Hugill but we could definitely do with one or two before Bristol City at the weekend

Gianelli Imbula has been told to find a new club by Stoke, wonder if we could maybe get a cut price loan deal. He'd be decent back up and if he was up for it definitely better than our other midfielders.

Gianelli Imbula has been told to find a new club by Stoke, wonder if we could maybe get a cut price loan deal. He'd be decent back up and if he was up for it definitely better than our other midfielders.

I thought he was all set for a move to France. I've always liked him but seems a bit unrealistic.

Remember watching him at the Riverside when we drew 1-1 and I thought he was the best player on the pitch.

Trying to sign players considered not good enough for other Championship teams/recently relegated teams doesn't exactly scream ambition. Negative.

Absolute rubbish. DZ. There’s many reasons a person doesn’t make an impact at a club formation/style/position. There might be a fringe player custom made for what TP wants him to do. Also I don’t remember many people calling Wolves or Burnley negative when signing our players from a lower league. Added to that there’s hardly a plethora of premier league players wanting to

a) Drop a division

b) Move to Boro

But you do get points for the Opta style one word sentence:)

Remember watching him at the Riverside when we drew 1-1 and I thought he was the best player on the pitch.

Yeah he was but it sounds like his attitude is terrible from listening to a few Stoke fans. That's probably why it's unlikely.