• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gianelli Imbula has been told to find a new club by Stoke, wonder if we could maybe get a cut price loan deal. He'd be decent back up and if he was up for it definitely better than our other midfielders.

Remember watching him at the Riverside when we drew 1-1 and I thought he was the best player on the pitch.

Same. Will probably end up back in Ligue 1 or La Liga and if he's deemed surplus to requirements at Stoke, you have to wonder if his head is really in it for the Championship. But the player I saw that day at the Riverside was light-years ahead of anyone else.

Rumours Sevilla are looking to replace Steven N'Zonzi with him, though. N'Zonzi is heading to Roma.

Club spunks money on players, criticised.

Club doesn't spunk money on players, criticised.

Incredible.

Always the way mate. Damned if you do and damned if you don’t.

Yep it’s the same as the give the youngsters a chance/ why haven’t we loaned in any young hungry players from the premier league? Argument.

That's not the point, mate. The point is when when some people hold the same opposing points of view. Some people want and simultaneously don't want the club to spunk money on players. Same for developing your own and then signing other young players. If you're one side or on the fence, that's fine, people will disagree but that's opinion. It's the hypocrisy which winds people up.

That's not the point, mate. The point is when when some people hold the same opposing points of view. Some people want and simultaneously don't want the club to spunk money on players. Same for developing your own and then signing other young players. If you're one side or on the fence, that's fine, people will disagree but that's opinion. It's the hypocrisy which winds people up.

Absolutely, it’s an argument against hypocrisy not against differing opinions, opinions are like *** holes, everyone’s got one.

Just read the article in the Echo and if it’s indeed true that Besic and agent doubled their demands after AB agreement was reached then ultimately I hope we don’t revisit it as it’s obvious that money is the motovation. Also says were trying for Bolasie as well but probably not before The end of the month

That last parts makes me think the club are going to wait till the end of the loan window before making any moves!

Do they think their more likely to get better deals?

Have they learnt nothing from the transfer window?

My god! Get the bloody players now!

It’s probably because players like Bolasie want to stay in one of the top divisions so want to wait and see if a club from abroad comes in for them.

People will look at this has them only coming here as a last resort but for me that’s the type of players we want. We don’t want players that are happy to stay in the championship.

Just read the article in the Echo and if it’s indeed true that Besic and agent doubled their demands after AB agreement was reached then ultimately I hope we don’t revisit it as it’s obvious that money is the motovation. Also says were trying for Bolasie as well but probably not before The end of the month

That last parts makes me think the club are going to wait till the end of the loan window before making any moves!

It’s probably because players like Bolasie want to stay in one of the top divisions so want to wait and see if a club from abroad comes in for them.

People will look at this has them only coming here as a last resort but for me that’s the type of players we want. We don’t want players that are happy to stay in the championship.

So we'll probably wait for Bolasie until the last day of the window, when he tells us he still doesn't want to come here we'll be left with about 3 hours to find a wide player.

So we'll probably wait for Bolasie until the last day of the window, when he tells us he still doesn't want to come here we'll be left with about 3 hours to find a wide player.

Bloody hope not. Hope the club has learned from the Jesé/Bojan debacle.

Trying to sign players considered not good enough for other Championship teams/recently relegated teams doesn't exactly scream ambition. Negative.

Absolute rubbish. DZ. There’s many reasons a person doesn’t make an impact at a club formation/style/position. There might be a fringe player custom made for what TP wants him to do. Also I don’t remember many people calling Wolves or Burnley negative when signing our players from a lower league. Added to that there’s hardly a plethora of premier league players wanting to

a) Drop a division

b) Move to Boro

But you do get points for the Opta style one word sentence:)

My post was laced with sarcasm :)

Misinterpretation.

Has anyone seen the report regarding Fabios transfer: https://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/sport/football/middlesbrough-fc/defender-paid-50-000-of-his-own-money-to-force-through-middlesbrough-exit-reports-1-9300219

We're certainly not just throwing money away for the sake of it :)

I reckon that sort of thing probably happens quite a lot - players foregoing signing on fees or taking pay cuts are essentially the same thing , I suppose.