oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

Trying to sign players considered not good enough for other Championship teams/recently relegated teams doesn't exactly scream ambition. Negative.

Absolute rubbish. DZ. There’s many reasons a person doesn’t make an impact at a club formation/style/position. There might be a fringe player custom made for what TP wants him to do. Also I don’t remember many people calling Wolves or Burnley negative when signing our players from a lower league. Added to that there’s hardly a plethora of premier league players wanting to

a) Drop a division

b) Move to Boro

But you do get points for the Opta style one word sentence:)

My post was laced with sarcasm :)

Misinterpretation.

Fair one buddy. But I’ve mentioned it before. You need to add emojis people!!! :)

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Has anyone seen the report regarding Fabios transfer: https://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/sport/football/middlesbrough-fc/defender-paid-50-000-of-his-own-money-to-force-through-middlesbrough-exit-reports-1-9300219

We're certainly not just throwing money away for the sake of it :)

That can’t be right.

He was forced out by pulis :)

Well yeah, he paid his own money to another club so he could leave.  Do you think that means he was really happy here?

Has anyone seen the report regarding Fabios transfer: https://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/sport/football/middlesbrough-fc/defender-paid-50-000-of-his-own-money-to-force-through-middlesbrough-exit-reports-1-9300219

That can’t be right.

He was forced out by pulis :)

Well yeah, he paid his own money to another club so he could leave.  Do you think that means he was really happy here?

twins are weird like that though! :D

Ah gutted would have been a quality signing specially if we got besic in aswell. Was never going to come after turning down Cardiff a few weeks back though.

Let the people rejoice. I end our suffering and bring you A NEW RUMOUR!

www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/7013673/middlesbrough-le-havre-henry-moukoudi/amp/

Mr Nixon has us chasing a 10mil rated centre back from Le Harve, Henry Moukoudi.

Mentioned last week about usmanov selling his ***nal shares and stating that he wouldn't invest in another premier league club. Ssn are reporting he is considering investing in everton....the bloody liar!!!

Hate is a very strong word, how could anyone possibly hate George Friend, he has been a great player for Boro, and is also a very nice guy. However time moves on and he needs cover and he needs to be pushed for that full back spot by another player who possibly offers alternatives.

I have heard of paid leave.. But thought it was something different :D

So he paid to go there and get a long term injury... Poor lad