oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

Everton fans saying that Martina is on 30-40k a week. If we are really interested that is likely to be the cause of the holdup. There is no way we are going to pay that. Maybe half. He still has two years left so Everton might have to pay him off which will take time to negotiate or pay a significant part of his wages for the last two years.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe they are ready to pay his 30-40k wages in full and we are not.

Or maybe they're willing to actually take him on loan and we're hoping for his contract to be cancelled so we can still try for Besic & Bolasie.

Anyone hear the rumour about Martina to Stoke? Potty.

Just seen this on Twitter... he has 100% been training at Rockcliffe since last Thursday though which is even more bonkers

Do you know if Besic has by any chance?

After seeing Everton’s fans thoughts on him I’m really not bothered

Everton fans hate most of their players. It seems like whenever a player is rumoured to leave they sharpen their knvies and dust off their pitchforks. At Championship level I don't think we could find many better players who can come in and cover both full back which would be key for us.

Everton are a Premier League mainstay who are aiming to consistently achieve European football. We're a Championship team aiming for promotion.

If we can get someone else, so be it, I won't be too bothered. But on paper, he covers a lot of positions for us. Him not being at their level doesn't put me off.