oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

Just seen this on Twitter... he has 100% been training at Rockcliffe since last Thursday though which is even more bonkers

Bet Boro took a look at him and thought this guy is garbage so let him go haha

Are you sure your sources aren’t winding you up?

It’s common sense surely? If he’s been training here a week if he was that great we’d have gone out of our way to get him.

That’s what I mean, was he training at Rockcliffe?

I didn’t get that info from a source.. that was from someone integrated in the youth setup that’s why I was confident it was true

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I’d be disappointed to see reach come back personally, would be a step backwards, he’s done well at sheff wed but I wouldn’t say he’s the kind of player we need and other than maybe defending better in the air can’t see how he’d be an improvement on downing.

Bet Boro took a look at him and thought this guy is garbage so let him go haha

It’s common sense surely? If he’s been training here a week if he was that great we’d have gone out of our way to get him.

I didn’t get that info from a source.. that was from someone integrated in the youth setup that’s why I was confident it was true

He obviously didn’t fancy us then.

I wonder what ut him off, Tony’s training regime? The Hummel kit? Wages? The area? The lure of Stoke? Mysterious.

Wednesday fans consistently say he is their best player, he is one player I would be happy to see back with us, especially in the wing back role.

Would love Adam Reach back,think he's a good player and a lovely lad.

Maybe we didn’t fancy him?

If he’s as bad as everyone says, then probably. Overrated.

Probably because we couldn’t strike a deal with Everton on the finances.

He obviously didn’t fancy us then.

I wonder what ut him off, Tony’s training regime? The Hummel kit? Wages? The area? The lure of Stoke? Mysterious.

I think he's just a bit Potty.

Liverpool Echo think we're still in for Martina

"Cuco Martina is weighing up offers from two Championship clubs as Everton look to send him out on loan.

The 28-year-old defender is surplus to requirements at Goodison but is wanted by Stoke City and Middlesbrough.

It is understood that Martina is attracting interest from abroad.

Stoke, who signed Everton centre-half Ashley Williams on a season long loan, are favourites to land Martina too but the former Southampton man has yet to make a decision."

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cuco-martina-weighs-up-two-15040249