oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

Wasn’t onomah pretty poor at villa. Seem to remember he was out of the team in the second part of the season. Still a year older and wiser and versatile if I remember correctly.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It might say a lot that they didn't bother bringing him back.

Not really. They didn't have scope to spend any money at all until late in the transfer window, spurs might have been waiting for a premier league loan, they might still be waiting to see if a European team will come in, spurs might also not have been happy with where villa were playing him/game time. Villa also didn't bring back Snodgrass and he was one of their best players. There's a thousand potential reasons why they ddint get him back so I wouldn't place much significance in it.

Not really. They didn't have scope to spend any money at all until late in the transfer window, spurs might have been waiting for a premier league loan, they might still be waiting to see if a European team will come in, spurs might also not have been happy with where villa were playing him/game time. Villa also didn't bring back Snodgrass and he was one of their best players. There's a thousand potential reasons why they ddint get him back so I wouldn't place much significance in it.

Tottenham we’re trying to us him as part of the Grealish deal, my guess would be they told Villa that was the only way they’d get Onomah

Thus the word might. :nervous:

I’d be very surprised if Joel Ward comes. Signed a new contract with Palace in the summer and him and Wan Bissaka are battling it out for the starting spot.

If we were getting any full back from Palace it’s be Martin Kelly you think. 6ft 3 and can play centre half too sounds like an ideal Pulis full back

Yeah I mentioned Kelly a few weeks back, Pulis signed him for Palace aswell I think. He gets less game time than Ward does also. Palace are well stocked at full back but I'm not sure how many Centre Backs they have like.

Snodgrass starting today for West Ham. There have been a few rumours of our interest in him (mainly on here), but it seems as though like Ritchie, he's very much in the manager's plans as it stands.

One thing great about being top of the league right now is that players will want to be part of it. Hopefully that is enough to convince Bolasie and Besic to get on board.

I wonder who the other players are... I expect some full backs/wing backs.