oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

That's fine, clearly Pulis doesn't think much of McNair in that case unless he's coming in for Howson?  Wonder where all of that leaves Puncheon?

I think McNair was signed largely because he can play in so many positions. I imagine if we get all our targets, McNair will be on the bench more often than not when everyone's fit, as he's a good utility man to have. But it's a long season, I still imagine he'd make 20/30 appearances. It's a squad game, as we keep being told.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think the best thing is that our current squad has proven it can put results together as it is. If we can make signings that improve the first XI, we know we're stocked for an inevitable injury crisis.

Liverpool Echo: Bolasie has held talks today with Boro but is going to hold talks with Villa in the next 24 hours before he makes his decision.

** Should add they say we're favourites and are confident but Villa have entered and he's open to talks with them in the next 24 hours

maybe That’s where the puncheon interest has come from then.

***ing villa, honestly could see him moving there just because he’d rather live in Birmingham than move up here.

Actually update, Nixon was asked if he was asked to place a 10p bet where Bolasie ends up he did say Boro.

Just reading his feed there and seen sheff Utd trying to get Scott hogan, I could imagine villa needing to shift him/only letting him go if they get bolasie. Could be one to watch out for anyway.

maybe That’s where the puncheon interest has come from then.

*** villa, honestly could see him moving there just because he’d rather live in Birmingham than move up here.

We were linked with Puncheon before the whole Bolasie stuff today I'm sure, plus those two have played together before under Pulis at Palace I think?

Wan-Bissaka just picked up a straight red card - makes Ward unlikely you'd think.

I fully thought Ward was unlikely anyway personally. He's always in the matchday squad and plays plenty of football, and signed a 3yr contract extension a month ago. Martin Kelly would be a better bet.