oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

he seems to think visiting villa second gives them the advantage as well, but I don't really know why that would be.

I think there's some logic to that. What you see last often sticks in your mind unless what you saw first was outrageously better. And let's be fair, Villa are a bigger club than us, they get 10,000+ more fans in their stadium than we do. If he sees the scale of one club to the other and has to decide between them, do we really expect him to pick us?

We have Pulis in charge and Villa have Steve Bruce. For me it's a no brainer but you never know with footballers.

I hope the staff at Rockcliffe pampered him the other night.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@SkySports_Keith

Yannick Bolasie is this afternoon holding talks with Steve Bruce - as Aston Villa attempt to hijack Middlesbrough’s loan move. The winger travelled to Bodymoor this morning after an approach by the Midlands club to take him on loan. Bolasie now has a decision to make...

Ffs... can’t help but think that if he really wanted to move to Boro he wouldn’t need to go to Villa. By going to Villa he obviously isn’t convinced by coming here. I’d put my money on him going to Villa now unfortunately.

One of them posted an interesting article from when Bolasie worked under Pulis at Palace. Seems like Bolasie rates Pulis.

There's also a 4 year old comment at the bottom of that article:

"I would love to see the scouse dreams go up in smoke at Selhurst Park on Monday night too! COYP"

This was the week before they came back from 3-0 down against Liverpool to level it 3-3 and effectively give the title to City. That's a trip down memory lane, what a season that was!

Ffs... can’t help but think that if he really wanted to move to Boro he wouldn’t need to go to Villa. By going to Villa he obviously isn’t convinced by coming here. I’d put my money on him going to Villa now unfortunately.

My thoughts exactly.

There's an air of that too. If we truly blew his mind, he wouldn't be at Villa Park, he'd be telling them no thanks, I know where I want to be. I don't think either club will blow his mind because we're not Premier League clubs, it's simply what we want to be and both failed to achieve last year. But who came closer...

surely the only way for him to be sure is by meeting both and making an informed decision.

surely the only way for him to be sure is by meeting both and making an informed decision.

Don't forget Juninho turn down ***nal to join us ::)

if he doesn't come then his loss as he wouldn't really get into Villa's starting 11 (I don't think).. 

Would rather have Ojo than him anyway as he just a money grabber..

You never been to more than one job interview despite being fairly confident on which one you want to accept? I definitely have, it’s important to find out the details of all of your options.

It annoys me that Villa are even in the position to hijack this deal. A month ago they were on the verge of going into administration. Now they’ve kept their star man whilst we have lost ours and are now hijacking our deal for his replacement.

Sometimes it is just about the feel of a place, you have to visit both to see which one feels better.

Plus they've apparently told Albert he won't be getting a new contract and he's big mates with Bolasie