oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

There has been no mention of Besic today.

Because no one else are in for him, we’ve sorted everything and are just waiting on him to tie up the loose ends at Everton. Think it’s likely done by Friday.

It would be nice to get it sorted earlier as it would show other players we are interested in, that we are making progress!

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Which is where AA has been playing, if they bring in Ojo as well for the right side......

Because they don't have a LW, unless they sign Bolasie.

Are you seriously suggesting that if Villa sign Bolasie and have AA, they wont play both at the same time?

they want Ojo as well though. if they got BOTH then he wouldn't play.

I cant believe people think that AA will play behind Ojo - AA has consistently been one of the best performers at this level for years. Ojo couldn't get into Fulham's team last year.

@reluctantnicko

Boro still confident ... but it's probably only 60-40 in their favour in reality.

There is no way he could possibly know that.

Liverpool loan players out understanding they will play or you will pay hefty penalties as part of the agreement

This is important. Liverpool have a well known history of including game time guarantees in their loans. if Ojo goes to Villa he WILL play a lot.

same if he comes here tbh.

We have to have got brownie points with Bolasie for being the one constant club wanting him on loan or even offering a permanent move if needed for going on 3 weeks I mean I know loyalty doesn't mean much but if you're him the professional career decision has to be us at this point, right?

My worry is both days the people who've spotted him at both training grounds report seeing his family with him we could lose out on the family side of the decision if they prefer Birmingham life to say a more quiet life around Yarm maybe that's why it's 60 40 they know we have the Pulis card but they can't get in Bolasie's head to know whether the family decision is enough to outweigh everything and he probably won't make that until tonight/tomorrow.

We have to have got brownie points with Bolasie for being the one constant club wanting him on loan or even offering a permanent move if needed for going on 3 weeks I mean I know loyalty doesn't mean much but if you're him the professional career decision has to be us at this point, right?

My worry is both days the people who've spotted him at both training grounds report seeing his family with him we could lose out on the family side of the decision if they prefer Birmingham life to say a more quiet life around Yarm maybe that's why it's 60 40 they know we have the Pulis card but they can't get in Bolasie's head to know whether the family decision is enough to outweigh everything and he probably won't make that until tonight/tomorrow.

family wouldn't move for a loan move, would they?

unless his family are there to consider a permanent move. our offer is loan to perm if promoted according to some reports.  if villa are offering the same then maybe his family would have an influence.  Its the right time to move schools but would he relocate his family while its  only a loan move ?

I reckon that we probably have other players on the radar, given that Bolasie was always a bit of a long shot, so I won't get too worked up if we miss out.

...until we end up with Adlene Guedioura on deadline day again.