oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

this is what I mean mate, completely disregarding ideas because you've decided something.

he was hurt. he missed the end of pre season. other players started well, so he hasn't wanted to mess with a winning team.

there's really no big deal there, stop trying to create one.

But you're completely disregarding my ideas/thoughts.  Is there a list of things that you're allowed to do that I'm not allowed to do?

Are you new to the forum mate?

And am I one of the few who gets your humour?

No, no....I get it too!!!

And also understand the "lets not get our knickers in a twist" attitude when players choose not to join us.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Villa seem to know of our transfer targets and manage to step in at the right moment to frustrate us, why were we not doing likewise over the El Ghazi deal. He would have been a decent acquisition for us, is it because we have completely turned our backs on the European market?

Villa seem to know of our transfer targets and manage to step in at the right moment to frustrate us, why were we not doing likewise over the El Ghazi deal. He would have been a decent acquisition for us, is it because we have completely turned our backs on the European market?

He's a mendes player I think, I think it was one of those he was always going to Villa deals.

He's a mendes player I think, I think it was one of those he was always going to Villa deals.

I wonder is Agnew being at Villa has helped them further in anyway knowing what we are prepared to go to/our stragagies etc.

El Ghazi said he got to Villa last night and decided that it was the place for him and signed today.

I wonder about Bolasie. Why hasn't he signed seeing as he was there yesterday and supposedly today? All is not as it seems. I don't think this one is decided either way yet.

El Ghazi said he got to Villa last night and decided that it was the place for him and signed today.

I wonder about Bolasie. Why hasn't he signed seeing as he was there yesterday and supposedly today? All is not as it seems. I don't think this one is decided either way yet.

Didnt someone say he was booked in for a scan on his knee? Every chance it has shown up something they dont like.

However as funny as that would be, their back up target is probably the same as ours!