oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

Pulis has said mutliple times how much he rates Ayala and that he's one of the best cb's in the league. He will replace Fry in due course.

True. I just think Fry is better. Just my opinion though

Fry might be better in time,but would you really rather have fry now over Ayala?

That game v Brighton when we got promoted still stands out as one of the best defensive displays a Boro player has ever done in my opinion.

You clearly never watch enough of Southgate and ehiogu !! :P

Southgate would be my first defensive pick from my 49 years on this planet, having seen my first forgettable game at age 4. Thanks Dad.

Who to play with him though from Boam, Maddren, Mowbray, Pallister, Ehiogu and Woodgate... did I miss anyone?

Festa?

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pulis has said mutliple times how much he rates Ayala and that he's one of the best cb's in the league. He will replace Fry in due course.

Fry might be better in time,but would you really rather have fry now over Ayala?

That game v Brighton when we got promoted still stands out as one of the best defensive displays a Boro player has ever done in my opinion.

Southgate would be my first defensive pick from my 49 years on this planet, having seen my first forgettable game at age 4. Thanks Dad.

Who to play with him though from Boam, Maddren, Mowbray, Pallister, Ehiogu and Woodgate... did I miss anyone?

Uncle Festa

Uncle Festa

Never a superstar name but big Nigel Pearson was a bit of a rock too. After that we'd be mentioning Steve Vickers and Derek Whyte haha

Southgate would be my first defensive pick from my 49 years on this planet, having seen my first forgettable game at age 4.  Thanks Dad.

Who to play with him though from Boam, Maddren, Mowbray, Pallister, Ehiogu and Woodgate...  did I miss anyone?

Uncle Festa

gittins, coleman, mohan, kernaghan oh you mean good cb's. huth was pretty good.

Southgate would be my first defensive pick from my 49 years on this planet, having seen my first forgettable game at age 4.  Thanks Dad.

Who to play with him though from Boam, Maddren, Mowbray, Pallister, Ehiogu and Woodgate...  did I miss anyone?

Uncle Festa

Never a superstar name but big Nigel Pearson was a bit of a rock too. After that we'd be mentioning Steve Vickers and Derek Whyte haha

pearson was good like. cooper werent half bad either. all top division this lot. bit hard to compare ayala etc. although i guess they would be similar to riggot. he was decent but not in the class of the better cbs mentioned.

Please keep to topic! Doing my head in reading unrelated posts in this thread...

Come on ADMINS sort it out

The transfer thread always turns into a general chat thread, happens every time, but so what? People like to interact with each other.

Now what we need is a concise transfer thread!

Regarding the Saville link, doesn’t make much sense to me considering we’ve just signed Besic. He played leftback for Wolves a bit but surely we wouldn’t be signing him for there...

I think if we were after a Millwall player it would more likely be Jed Wallace.

Regarding the Saville link, doesn’t make much sense to me considering we’ve just signed Besic. He played leftback for Wolves a bit but surely we wouldn’t be signing him for there...

the links must be coming out because agents want to force moves to make money. he maybe have been another iron in the fire if besic never came. 

that right winger of theirs may be on our radar still?

This would make a lot of more sense.

This would make a lot of more sense.

a millwall fan said the same.