oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

Or it’s possible besic will be taking claytons spot and saville would challenge wing.

i was thinking that. that means leadbitter and clayton barely playing. must mean one or both are leaving if that was true.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pogatatez and Huth, I am sure I remember them being good?

Pogatetz was good, but.. Some of his tackles were borderline insane. I remember him breaking someone's leg against Man Utd. 

I suppose he was 'hard but fair' for the most part.

Or it’s possible besic will be taking claytons spot and saville would challenge wing.

i was thinking that. that means leadbitter and clayton barely playing. must mean one or both are leaving if that was true.

Leadbitter might leave Clayton wont

Pogatetz was good, but.. Some of his tackles were borderline insane. I remember him breaking someone's leg against Man Utd. 

But that header at the stadium of light though.....

Possebon in the Carling Cup, I remember being sat in the Stretford End for that game and the atmosphere died for a bit after that challenge haha

pog was pretty average i recall. a poor left back but okay cb. always had a mistake in him with reckless challenges.

I won't hear any besmirching of Mad Dog, take that back!

He's literally bled for this team!

Pulis has said mutliple times how much he rates Ayala and that he's one of the best cb's in the league. He will replace Fry in due course.

True. I just think Fry is better. Just my opinion though

Fry might be better in time,but would you really rather have fry now over Ayala?

That game v Brighton when we got promoted still stands out as one of the best defensive displays a Boro player has ever done in my opinion.

You clearly never watch enough of Southgate and ehiogu !! :P

Southgate would be my first defensive pick from my 49 years on this planet, having seen my first forgettable game at age 4. Thanks Dad.

Who to play with him though from Boam, Maddren, Mowbray, Pallister, Ehiogu and Woodgate... did I miss anyone?

Kevin beattie hardly ever fit but boy when he was Nigel Pearson wasn’t bad either

pog was pretty average i recall. a poor left back but okay cb. always had a mistake in him with reckless challenges.

I won't hear any besmirching of Mad Dog, take that back!

He's literally bled for this team!

Show me photographic proof!

Ryan woods signingfor stoke

Not sure whether I'd sign for Stoke from Brentford at this current time, but I assume it includes a massive pay rise  :cowboy:

I think he is from Stoke so that's probably why he has gone regardless.