• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

pog was pretty average i recall. a poor left back but okay cb. always had a mistake in him with reckless challenges.

I won't hear any besmirching of Mad Dog, take that back!

He's literally bled for this team!

Show me photographic proof!

https://goo.gl/images/gogGXZ

I was joking because it's Foogle's picture.

But this led me to think, who would win in a fight between Pogatetz and Besic?

I won't hear any besmirching of Mad Dog, take that back!

He's literally bled for this team!

Show me photographic proof!

https://goo.gl/images/gogGXZ

I was joking because it's Foogle's picture.

But this led me to think, who would win in a fight between Pogatetz and Besic?

Haha, I can't see profile pics as I always visit this site on my phone!

Pog would murder Besic.

A few Millwall people on Twitter are talking about Saville as though he's definitely coming here. Really weird that all the info is leaking from the selling club. And even weirder that we're apparently signing someone in a position where we're well stocked.

Have to assume either McNair is going to be used as a defender, or at least two of De Sart, Leadbitter and Clayton are off.

Saville has played a few positions, but has been a CM/DM for 90% of the games he's played, so I can't see him being brought in to play anywhere else.

A few Millwall people on Twitter are talking about Saville as though he's definitely coming here. Really weird that all the info is leaking from the selling club. And even weirder that we're apparently signing someone in a position where we're well stocked.

Have to assume either McNair is going to be used as a defender, or at least two of De Sart, Leadbitter and Clayton are off.

Saville has played a few positions, but has been a CM/DM for 90% of the games he's played, so I can't see him being brought in to play anywhere else.

Maybe they're leaking a fake 7m transfer knowing that it's going to guarantee a 7.1m bid from Villa

DM? hasn't Saville been more of an attacking midfielder for Millwall?

This is a weird one automatically you'd think no chance then you look into it a bit you see the Southwark paper guy saying Saville's unlikely to be involved at the weekend and Millwall are chasing loan to buy deals for 2 midfielders from League 1. Financially for them if we are willing to match the 7/8 they want they'd probably sell him, rumours the players head was turned in the last few days of the window with the money being talked about I think the talk is he's on 15k we'd probably table north of 20k maybe 25k a week for him and the chance to go up.

I think Millwall fans have decent reasons to be concerned the fact their local journo said Saville won't be involved at the weekend coupled with the rumoured interest in the League 1 mids and I don't know maybe there's some fire to this smoke.

Makes 0 sense to me unless we view Saville as an alternative to the Luke Freeman signing as a advanced CM I know the guy has a deadly touch around the box but I thought that's what McNair was for...

This is a weird one automatically you'd think no chance then you look into it a bit you see the Southwark paper guy saying Saville's unlikely to be involved at the weekend and Millwall are chasing loan to buy deals for 2 midfielders from League 1. Financially for them if we are willing to match the 7/8 they want they'd probably sell him, rumours the players head was turned in the last few days of the window with the money being talked about I think the talk is he's on 15k we'd probably table north of 20k maybe 25k a week for him and the chance to go up.

I think Millwall fans have decent reasons to be concerned the fact their local journo said Saville won't be involved at the weekend coupled with the rumoured interest in the League 1 mids and I don't know maybe there's some fire to this smoke.

Makes 0 sense to me unless we view Saville as an alternative to the Luke Freeman signing as a advanced CM I know the guy has a deadly touch around the box but I thought that's what McNair was for...

He did also go off injured at about 60 minutes in on their last game, so this may account for him not featuring this weekend!

He’s more of an attack minded midfielder, McNair can play in several positions, a handy guy to have in the squad. I can’t see De Sart staying, he’s not featured at all, Leadbitter wages are too high for another club to loan him, unless the club contribute.

I would say that if Saville came in, it would probably mean that Braithwaite is on his way out.

If Pulis gets the players he wants, I can seeJohnson, De Sart and Braithwaite being the 3 to leave.