oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

Will be interesting to see if Saville is involved in the Millwall squad today

I think he’s down as having a knock. Could be crap but we won’t know till fri I guess

Apparently came off at half time with concussion midweek.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He’s not guardiola but to some I don’t think no matter what he does he will ever be good enough

He won't because even if he carried on for another 4 seasons and got us promoted and kept us up, someone would find a way of throwing him under a bus and no doubt would be attempting to do that a lot along that kind of journey.

By all means if he doesn't deliver another point on the table then start asking questions, we all will. But it's when someone is sat waiting to say 'I told you so' until he slips up because no matter what they say, they've got a bloody agenda against what he is and what he represents... it's just a bit daft in my opinion. To the point where they don't even think he's playing the same kind of football he always has just because it's been successful so far! Hah!

He’s not guardiola but to some I don’t think no matter what he does he will ever be good enough

He won't because even if he carried on for another 4 seasons and got us promoted and kept us up, someone would find a way of throwing him under a bus and no doubt would be attempting to do that a lot along that kind of journey.

By all means if he doesn't deliver another point on the table then start asking questions, we all will. But it's when someone is sat waiting to say 'I told you so' until he slips up because no matter what they say, they've got a bloody agenda against what he is and what he represents... it's just a bit daft in my opinion. To the point where they don't even think he's playing the same kind of football he always has just because it's been successful so far! Hah!

We’ve all seen it before with managers that come in and have managed or played for a rival before. They are almost certain to fail. Regardless of their record supporters are just waiting for that three match losing run to go for the jugular

Will be interesting to see if Saville is involved in the Millwall squad today

I think he’s down as having a knock. Could be crap but we won’t know till fri I guess

Apparently came off at half time with concussion midweek.

In that case today won’t tell us anything

This is why I have a dislike for the man. He has stumbled on a winning formula. And yet he wants to break away from it to play his hoof ball.

Last season he found a gem that doesn't play his system but produced better results than he is used to in bamford. But rather than go with it he throw a it out of the window as quick as he can. This season he finds that winning formula, again fairly fortunately by having to bring on youth from the bench when getting battered by a crap millwall team and then throws it away as soon as he can.

Guessing wing will play tiny cameos from now on and we will play with no attack minded midfielders.

I've given him his due for what I though was a bit of courage. However I guess a leopard never changes his spots.

Still think we're getting relegated Tudders?

Nixon says he has tales on Boro that are coming out tomorrow, but isn't answering questions till then.

The phrase “tales” that he uses, sounds a bit gossipy, I can’t see how that would be very helpful.

Probably just the wrong phrase. Pulis himself said one or two were close, I imagine Nixon has the names.

This is why I have a dislike for the man. He has stumbled on a winning formula. And yet he wants to break away from it to play his hoof ball.

Last season he found a gem that doesn't play his system but produced better results than he is used to in bamford. But rather than go with it he throw a it out of the window as quick as he can. This season he finds that winning formula, again fairly fortunately by having to bring on youth from the bench when getting battered by a crap millwall team and then throws it away as soon as he can.

Guessing wing will play tiny cameos from now on and we will play with no attack minded midfielders.

I've given him his due for what I though was a bit of courage. However I guess a leopard never changes his spots.

I think he's doing okay, but I'm not sure what any of this has to do with transfers or loans?

Err because he's our manager, and if he talks about wanting to bring in 2 or 3 more players, it's totally relevant to transfers.

Yep agree with Billy on this, we all know that things are "happening" we hope so it seems to me that Nixon is hoping for an exclusive as he possibly is aware of whom we are going for

I still think we'll finish mid table, which is actually what I said, although I do have a bet on us going down.

I was watching the match and completely disagree that we played long balls. For the most part we passed the ball well and I have given pulis credit for this.

Pulis, throughout his career has player with wingers, a big man up front and has played route 1 football. That's fairly indisputable. My criticism of him was based on a post that said he doesn't want to play the system we are currently playing (which I am quite happy watching as it is fairly entertaining at the same time as getting results) and wants to revert back to his default setting, which I absolutely don't want.

To this end I hope we don't sign any wingers. If he had them he would be playing his default system and would presumably lead to hoof ball (not what is being played now). The fact that he can't means he has been forced into (stumbled upon) a system that is entertaining and winning.

I believe this articulates my thoughts quite well (not the wording of an imbecile - with correct spelling).

If everyone wants him to go back to the way he normally plays then that's fine, I don't moan at the fact you like that style. Please don't moan at the fact that I don't like that style. If you don't like my opinion feel free to ignore it.