• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

pulis literally says constantly he only plays this way because we don't have the wide players and he wants wide players and he wouldn't play this way once we get them.

Ok then I am gonna lose faith..... we will end up 10th then.... If we keep this sytem we will be in automatic.....

I hope we dont get any players then.....

Careful......you sound like me.

good managers are usually lucky managers to.

well I dident realy like how we played last season with Pullis 4-3-2-1, even if it was better than Monk I realy like how we play now, and I think going back to 4-3-2-1 will be a misstake

thats on the assumption we play like we did last season. which looks very unlikely to me. the way we are playing as a team now wont change with the formation. dont worry, pulis knows what hes doing. i have complete faith in him. its his team now.

I quite liked the look of kebano at Fulham last season, not sure how much he is playing this season.

Ojo is the obvious one, nkoudou at spurs could be available on loan or I’d love to see us get Ollie Burke if wba are willing to do it, they never seem to play him anyway.

An option if we stay with wing backs could be ola aina from Chelsea, very similar style to Traore but is more of a full back.

Now I'm wondering is this foreign target because Gibson got on the phone to Jorge Mendes again or is it a Gary Gill special?

Gary brought us Lindelof/Rupp/Meunier if he's found us a winger on a loan to buy I'm kind of intrigued as to what league/level we're looking at maybe we'll find out from Nixon's story tonight. My shot in the dark would be Salibur at Guingamp he's available for 8m euros almost moved to Hull 20 months ago one of the few I could see that'd make sense at this point.

Now I'm wondering is this foreign target because Gibson got on the phone to Jorge Mendes again or is it a Gary Gill special?

Gary brought us Lindelof/Rupp/Meunier if he's found us a winger on a loan to buy I'm kind of intrigued as to what league/level we're looking at maybe we'll find out from Nixon's story tonight. My shot in the dark would be Salibur at Guingamp he's available for 8m euros almost moved to Hull 20 months ago one of the few I could see that'd make sense at this point.

I see his contract runs out 2019. I like Sarr from Rennes but probably beyond us.

Reason I think it could be Salibur is they are actively trying to cash in before the 31st, he covers both wings, long wanted a move to England and the main suitor ASSE have been put off in the past couple of days by the 8 million euro fee and his wage demands of 100k euros a month obviously have no inside track but he seems to make the most sense for me bearing in mind the level of player we're looking at but like I said shot in the dark could be wrong.

Reason I think it could be Salibur is they are actively trying to cash in before the 31st, he covers both wings, long wanted a move to England and the main suitor ASSE have been put off in the past couple of days by the 8 million euro fee and his wage demands of 100k euros a month obviously have no inside track but he seems to make the most sense for me bearing in mind the level of player we're looking at but like I said shot in the dark could be wrong.

I think you play football manager a bit too much lol...

I think you play football manager a bit too much lol...

I haven't played that since we had Ogbeche, Jutkiewicz and Martin!

The way I look at it it's so late in the window whoever we move for will already have been touted for an intra Europe move couple that with the level of quality we're looking for there really isn't many options out there it's not a deep pool Salibur is probably the best available wideman in the French league with a contract running down and a small club desperate to cash in seemed as good a guess as any that's all.