• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like he’s technique is class but I’ve always thought it was weird that nobody seems to want him.

There's chat about his attitude not being the best. So a loan with an option to buy would be a low-risk move and allow us to see if he's up for the fight.

Maddison started on the bench for Peterborough today and only came on with 5 minutes to go. Is he returning from an injury or something? The way I see not just fans on here but fans all over the Championship go on about him and that release clause of his, the fact nobody has signed him yet seems a bit strange. Unless he's just not as good as people say he is?

he's directly contributed to 89 goals (35g 54a) in 151 league 1 games.

he's definitely a good player.

add in the scoring chances hes created but not been finished off to. wowsers a league 1 monster. never seen him play. i'll have to have a browse.

seems to have a bit of a wand of a left foot like.

He certainly does. he's got a good eye for a through ball too. Can we sign their number 14 as well? :omg:

Maddison started on the bench for Peterborough today and only came on with 5 minutes to go. Is he returning from an injury or something? The way I see not just fans on here but fans all over the Championship go on about him and that release clause of his, the fact nobody has signed him yet seems a bit strange. Unless he's just not as good as people say he is?

add in the scoring chances hes created but not been finished off to. wowsers a league 1 monster. never seen him play. i'll have to have a browse.

He certainly does. he's got a good eye for a through ball too. Can we sign their number 14 as well? :omg:

I don't think Derby will want to sell him to us :)

I've checked Wikipedia and he's only 5'11" so I can't see Pulis being interested.

well that makes zero sense as all midfielders/forwards that started for us last night are not over 5'11". tbh, its getting a bit boring listening to that same craic over & over again.

Boro have contacted Peterborough Utd over a possible loan to buy deal for Marcus Madsison. #boro #MFC #BoroLive #UTB #Middlesbrough #RUMOUR #pufc

North East boy too, from Durham like myself  :D

Boro have contacted Peterborough Utd over a possible loan to buy deal for Marcus Madsison. #boro #MFC #BoroLive #UTB #Middlesbrough #RUMOUR #pufc

Source?

I think team talk reported that we were 'interested' in Marcus Madsison 2 or 3 weeks back

Wonder if he’s a van la parra back up.

Had a check on Twitter for George saville stuff and found this tweet. Nothing reliable but a rumours a rumour.

‘Heard from a good source its a near on done deal,he has refused to train the ***’

Seems to be akin to the Ben Stokes of cricket.

I know youtube can be heavily biased especially with attributes of players but boy he does seem to be well worth considering, no right foot which is a pity but what a left foot he has got

Has Nixon tweeted anything about us today to follow up on what he said yesterday?

Think he said it will be in the paper today...

Ah. I don't read that particular publication.