oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

I'm positive one of the ITKs on here mentioned we were interested in Rafa Silva during the Summer before our PL campaign, so he must have been a target for 2 years atleast. Might have been RAF Smog who said it. He was regarded very highly back then at Benfica and I remember thinking it would have been a coup to get him in. Not sure what he's like nowadays mind.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm positive one of the ITKs on here mentioned we were interested in Rafa Silva during the Summer before our PL campaign, so he must have been a target for 2 years atleast. Might have been RAF Smog who said it. He was regarded very highly back then at Benfica and I remember thinking it would have been a coup to get him in. Not sure what he's like nowadays mind.

It was Lurker from memory. He moved to Benfica instead of us

It was Lurker from memory. He moved to Benfica instead of us

Correct Will we were in for him when he was at Sporting Braga

I reckon we can pull this one off tbh, doesn’t get much game time for them, doesn’t seem to be any other interest in him and we have money to throw his way.

I also think he’s the kind of player someone like braithwaite would be happy to see come in.

That’s just annoying if that happens.

Just seems 1 step forward 1 step backwards.

I know it’s not our fault if he’s choosing to leave, If we got silva and Powell fair enough but braithwaite just seems on another level this season.

I think he'd replace Braithwaite.

He's much more of an out-and-out winger isn't he?

Looks it but I think Pulis is still open to changing the system. This system seems like more of a "get the best out of what we've got" and he'd prefer more of a 343 I reckon. That said the current formation has been remarkable so far and it'd be risky to change things around.

Yeah he couldn't have played anyway at the weekend because of the rules on concussion.

Also doesn’t explain the managers comments

Can you find me a link for these comments?

We were after him. Where’s the link come from? Been away for a few days so haven’t seen anything.

From all the players we’ve been linked with this summer he’s by far the most exciting.

I'm positive one of the ITKs on here mentioned we were interested in Rafa Silva during the Summer before our PL campaign, so he must have been a target for 2 years atleast. Might have been RAF Smog who said it.  He was regarded very highly back then at Benfica and I remember thinking it would have been a coup to get him in. Not sure what he's like nowadays mind.

We were after him. Where’s the link come from? Been away for a few days so haven’t seen anything.

From all the players we’ve been linked with this summer he’s by far the most exciting.

Alan Nixon.