• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If Braithwaite is being linked away.. considering the window shuts on Friday and we are playing the same night.. It will be interesting to see what happens with the line-up.

If he goes he will be gone by the time the lineup is announced. Window closes at 5 pm so we should know in good time before the game whether he is there. If there is nothing but rumors I expect him to start.

If Braithwaite is being linked away.. considering the window shuts on Friday and we are playing the same night.. It will be interesting to see what happens with the line-up.

If he goes he will be gone by the time the lineup is announced. Window closes at 5 pm so we should know in good time before the game whether he is there. If there is nothing but rumors I expect him to start.

I would imagine if there is interest and he looks likely to leave then Pulis will already be planning Friday without him.

I played in a prison once and half the prison team had to go with 10 mins left for visiting time. Could be a similar thing Ten before the end braithwaite is needed in the office to sign a contract

I played in a prison once and half the prison team had to go with 10 mins left for visiting time. Could be a similar thing Ten before the end braithwaite is needed in the office to sign a contract

This is the most bizarre comment I've ever seen on here!

It was fairly bizarre being there. I could tell you a few tales ...

Well done to the organizers. I suppose the prison team couldn’t win. Did Vinnie Jones play?

I played in a prison once and half the prison team had to go with 10 mins left for visiting time.   Could be a similar thing   Ten before the end braithwaite is needed in the office to sign a contract

It was fairly bizarre being there.   I could tell you a few tales ...

Shower room tales ????  Keep them between yourself and your therapist .

Well done to the organizers. I suppose the prison team couldn’t win. Did Vinnie Jones play?

It was a bone of contention. The prison team played all thier games at home. There pitch was to small. It was Sunday league so ko at 10.30 but they had to ko at 9.30 so they could go for dinner. You got searched on the way in It was a serious prison. One of the krays was there You played against multi murderers and rapists the same ref every week so he knew all thier players etc etc

I played in a prison once and half the prison team had to go with 10 mins left for visiting time.   Could be a similar thing   Ten before the end braithwaite is needed in the office to sign a contract

It was fairly bizarre being there.   I could tell you a few tales ...

Shower room tales ????  Keep them between yourself and your therapist .

Toilets without locks and big gaps under the doors Pales of tea No controls on the showers had to be controlled by mr brown