• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ivan Cavaleiro’s injured, bad back. Reported to be 4-6 weeks longer until he’s back

That’s the end of that then if it even was a possibility

6 weeks isn't that long, considering there's an international break in that time.

I’m really not fussed about Saville or Puncheon, the priority for me has to be two left hand sided players. A full-back to compete with George and the left-wing we’ve been looking for since Karanka was here. As a whole we’ve got one of the most balanced and together squads we’ve had for a while and a few additions could be that extra bit of quality which means we can continue to compete in the top two. Really hoping we get some good news over the next couple days. UTB.

Sorry but why do we need wingers when we haven't been playing with wingers?

Because he wants to play with wingers and we've only not been playing with wingers because we don't have any wingers.

Pulis said we’re only playing with wing backs because we don’t have the players to play how he wants. So we assume if we do get them players in it’s going to be at least 1 wide player and if braithwaite leaves then will have to be 2.

I hope we still have room for targett though.

Pulis has said on record he wants to play with wingers and we’re currently only playing without because we don’t have any.

Puncheon walks in the team probably walks onto all our set pieces he's another left footer as well might be an interesting balance playing him off the right with Braithwaite on the left plus he could cover #10 and that advanced CM spot. Hopefully we have an out and out winger lined up as well though if Braithwaite is off, I'm torn on Crockstede on the 1 hand if we get our money back that will essentially pay the future fee we agreed on Hugill who's more effective with his feet and doesn't look bad with his head but at the same time he's the only striker over 6 foot we have and Tony loves a big man maybe wait until January before letting him go.

Pulis has said on record he wants to play with wingers and we’re currently only playing without because we don’t have any.

Which concerns me as we're undefeated so far.

Which concerns me as we're undefeated so far.

Me too.

The current system works with the current personnel. I worry we let some go (Braithwaite being the obvious one), we get players in for a different system and at very best it takes a short while to get used to the system. If it's not broken, don't fix it. Though the opportunity to change systems via substitutions would be advantageous.