Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are we in for Ivan Cavaleiro?

Him and Rafa would be a good ending to this window in terms of wingers IMO.

Cavaleiro and Rafa Silva is verging on insanity at this point.

This is what this thread and this summer window has driven me to

The Saville one seems even more baffling now. Braithwaite leaving adds to the list of positions we need players for yet we still seem hell bent on signing a player for the one position we do have depth in.

I reckon Saville will be playing right up the pitch as a number 10 for us. Millwall fans on Twitter have said that's essentially where he plays when he's in midfield anyway.

Really? All the comments that I’ve read about him from Millwall fans suggest that he is a box to box goal scoring midfielder. I’ve not seen one Millwall fan suggest that he’s a number 10.

Have we really dodged a bullet with Robson-Kanu? He's come off their bench and scored twice this season and they obviously see him as worth hanging onto.

Have you read the reaction from WBA fans? They really don’t see him as worth hanging on to.

If Braithwaite doesn't want to be here then let him go we only want players in that lineup who have a desire to play for the club

Wasn't the same said about Traore and Bamford - then it came out that they were always going to be sold? If Braithwaite is our highest paid player by a country mile then I'm guessing they aren't crying into their pillows if they get him off the books - one thing this window has shown me is MFC is full of s h i t

Those players didn't refuse to train or play though did they?

What has that got to do with my point? I didn't even mention that, we were told they wanted out then found out we wanted them out, so what has whether they trained or not got to do with it? I couldn't make the point simpler!

I misread your post I thought you were suggesting the way Braithwaite has gone about things is no different to Bamford and Traore.

Just ignore my reply I got the wrong end of the stick.

I will say I really enjoy how open and honest TP is...  can imagine top brass aren’t so pleased when he tells us we aren’t saying who he wanted however but fair play to the man

Yeah, when it suits him.

Course they know, it's been obvious all season.

Pulis said after a pre-season game that he only wants players who want to be here, that was in response in a question about Braithwaite.

This was always going to happen.

Yup, it's hardly a surprise to anyone at the club, least of all Pulis.

Pulis making such a public statement, to me stinks of

" I'm quitting because the club hasn't backed me and it's not my fault its all gone pete tong"

If we hit bad form

Or maybe he just wants the fans to know why our best player is leaving.