• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Reckon he will be playing as a wing back, if he’s came straight up to sign it’s probably an offer that’s excited him which I guess involves first team football and a more attacking role.

I still think even if we go with the 5-3-2 we need another striker or at least secondary striker in the mould of Braithwaite should he go, plus potentially Gestede or Fletcher. Powell or Forestieri are probably the closest you would get but both very unlikely. Anyway, to lose such a key player at this stage would just put a negative spin on such a positive start. I really hope we get a pleasant surprise tomorrow but having the same scenario going into the final day for a number of years now, I can’t see it. Please Boro pull something out the bag.

Not ideal going into such a big game tomorrow with so much transfer activity, both in and out, still to be done. I know Pulis probably won’t be involved in a lot of the negotiating but still would have been nice to have gotten the last 2 loan deals over the line today to allow Tony to fully focus on tomorrow’s game.

I still think even if we go with the 5-3-2 we need another striker or at least secondary striker in the mould of Braithwaite should he go, plus potentially Gestede or Fletcher. Powell or Forestieri are probably the closest you would get but both very unlikely. Anyway, to lose such a key player at this stage would just put a negative spin on such a positive start. I really hope we get a pleasant surprise tomorrow but having the same scenario going into the final day for a number of years now, I can’t see it. Please Boro pull something out the bag.

I imagine that would be Puncheon, if indeed that deal is in the works.

Reckon he will be playing as a wing back, if he’s came straight up to sign it’s probably an offer that’s excited him which I guess involves first team football and a more attacking role.

Aye, I think for the first time this summer, I'm expecting us to settle into this formation, for better or worse.

I think my favourite thing so far about the Sam McQueen signing is that in place of a big Bausor grin, we have young Sam signing a blank blue piece of paper:

Dl2HvNoW4AAKqCJ.jpg:small

It looks like a cheap piece of paper towel. Why don’t they just print out a mock contract so it at least looks real.

Dom Shaw reiterating again at 7pm at least two tomorrow but we want 3 Saville/Puncheon and a pacey winger.

Out of the potential, 6 loans who's in and out of the squad until January? McQueen?

Does Chapman going depend on us getting this mystery 3rd guy potentially?

I think my favourite thing so far about the Sam McQueen signing is that in place of a big Bausor grin, we have young Sam signing a blank blue piece of paper:

Dl2HvNoW4AAKqCJ.jpg:small

He never usually misses the chance to show off his creepy grin, makes you wonder where he is.

Get on th phone to Markovic at Liverpool. Won’t get a game and can play almost any attacking position bar striker. Gamble worth taking and see if pulis can straighten him out.