• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think my favourite thing so far about the Sam McQueen signing is that in place of a big Bausor grin, we have young Sam signing a blank blue piece of paper:

Dl2HvNoW4AAKqCJ.jpg:small

It looks like a cheap piece of paper towel. Why don’t they just print out a mock contract so it at least looks real.

Our fans will quite literally moan about anything. ?

There is moaning and then there is making fun of curious looking picture. I should have obviously put a few smileys in there.

Markovic is done, he’s been one of them that has ‘potential’ for years and never done anything.

Maybe. Still only 24 years so hardly done. Everyone said the same thing about Ramirez when he was brought in from the cold.

I think my favourite thing so far about the Sam McQueen signing is that in place of a big Bausor grin, we have young Sam signing a blank blue piece of paper:

Dl2HvNoW4AAKqCJ.jpg:small

It looks like a cheap piece of paper towel. Why don’t they just print out a mock contract so it at least looks real.

Our fans will quite literally moan about anything. ?

There is moaning and then there is making fun of curious looking picture. I should have obviously put a few smileys in there.

I did try to put a smiley on mine, but it came up as a question mark for some reason :(

Markovic is done, he’s been one of them that has ‘potential’ for years and never done anything.

Maybe. Still only 24 years so hardly done. Everyone said the same thing about Ramirez when he was brought in from the cold.

Not really, Ramirez had a big reputation from serie A. Like I wouldn’t mind if we got him but wouldn’t get to hyped over it.

If Braithwaite was to go, and we had the option to replace him with puncheon on a season long loan or powell on a loan to buy (with the fee being the 5 million the media outlets are stating) which would people rather have?

If Braithwaite was to go, and we had the option to replace him with puncheon on a season long loan or powell on a loan to buy (with the fee being the 5 million the media outlets are stating) which would people rather have?

Powell - excellent footballer and has a very bright future.

Powell.

Powell, especially if we're getting rid of Fletcher or Gestede