oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

I didn't realise Puncheon had been out for 8 months with a cruciate ligament rupture...

Yeah that's why he lost his place in the team. He's club captain, though, I wouldn't be surprised if he stayed at Palace, to be honest. he could fight his way back into the team now that he's fit again.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alan Nixon

BORO. Puncheon thing still needs some work. Cost of loan an issue. Big day for them here.

Id still rather we just went and paid the money for powell. Final year of his contract. 10 years younger than puncheon. 5 million quid (less than saville??).

Puncheon seems very short term.

Didn’t think Wigan were selling? WBA had 7mil rejected yesterday apparently

Then he is free to talk to clubs in January. I hope we are all over that (though I doubt it).

Issue for January is who will want to come with the manager position unresolved?

Edit- can mcnair even play rb or are we just assuming this. He played cb for man Utd, became a cm for Sunderland and even became that CAM. Don't recall ever seeing him at rb. Hoping he doesn't become a square peg...

Can anyone confirm if we were genuinely interested in Adomah earlier this summer? Bailey has been pushing it a lot but I trust him about as far as I could throw him.

Raf had him on the list

From Nixon:

VILLA. Surprise inquiry for Puncheon. BORO already working on it and optimistic. Do these two just chase the same players??

JUST *** THE *** OFF VILLA