oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

From Sky

ROBSON-KANU TO BORO?

Middlesbrough are still hoping to secure a loan deal for West Brom’s Hal Robson-Kanu, Sky Sports News understands.

But a deal is looking increasingly unlikely, we understand, due to lack of potential replacement options for the West Midlands side.

West Brom will only allow Robson Kanu to leave if they can get a replacement in before the 5pm deadline.

Why?!? Seriously what is wrong with our recruitment team.

We really don't have the time  :D

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BBC midlands guys yesterday said they didn't think Boro were done with HRK and the only reason the straight loan got rejected is WBA will only consider a 6 million pound sale I think this might be why you saw Fletcher/Gestede rumours pick up in recent days...

From Sky

ROBSON-KANU TO BORO?

Middlesbrough are still hoping to secure a loan deal for West Brom’s Hal Robson-Kanu, Sky Sports News understands.

But a deal is looking increasingly unlikely, we understand, due to lack of potential replacement options for the West Midlands side.

West Brom will only allow Robson Kanu to leave if they can get a replacement in before the 5pm deadline.

I think we're at the stage of the window now that I'm forever going to refer to as Guedioura time

BBC midlands guys yesterday said they didn't think Boro were done with HRK and the only reason the straight loan got rejected is WBA will only consider a 6 million pound sale I think this might be why you saw Fletcher/Gestede rumours pick up in recent days...

£6 MILLION HOLY *** IF WE EVEN CONSIDER THAT IM DONE

From Sky

ROBSON-KANU TO BORO?

I think we're at the stage of the window now that I'm forever going to refer to as Guedioura time

Can someone photoshop a picture of Guedioura's face onto Alex Ferguson tapping his watch? Even better if it's an animated GIF.

:omg:

Remember when you were defending our recruitment guys a couple of hours ago?  Seems so long ago now doesn't it  :funny: :funny: :funny:

From Sky

ROBSON-KANU TO BORO?

Please nooooo.....

Anyone think TP said he wasn't getting his targets so people think that HRK isn't one of his but the clubs, and we can't blame it on him if we get HRK?

ME TOO

It has been reported that the majority of our Premier league windfall went on wages which isn't a massive surprise.

We spent £57.1m on wages, that is wages for every single employee of Middlesbrough Football Club.  There was about £7.5m in social security costs and £350k in pension costs.

Ok fair enough so it all wasn't spent on wages, I wonder what our incoming vs outgoings were like for the promotion campaign.

I'd guess we'd be around break even if you looked at the last five years, I certainly don't think Gibson is writing big cheques to himself out of the club's money.

:omg:

Remember when you were defending our recruitment guys a couple of hours ago?  Seems so long ago now doesn't it  :funny: :funny: :funny:

I remember talking about us struggling to get people in and how few options there were in the market. 

What's up with you recently? Seems like you're constantly spoiling for an argument.

It has been reported that the majority of our Premier league windfall went on wages which isn't a massive surprise.

We spent £57.1m on wages, that is wages for every single employee of Middlesbrough Football Club.  There was about £7.5m in social security costs and £350k in pension costs.

Ok fair enough so it all wasn't spent on wages, I wonder what our incoming vs outgoings were like for the promotion campaign.

I'd guess we'd be around break even if you looked at the last five years, I certainly don't think Gibson is writing big cheques to himself out of the club's money.

Cool, so what are we 'clawing' the money back for then or maybe we actually aren't?

I remember talking about us struggling to get people in and how few options there were in the market. 

What's up with you recently? Seems like you're constantly spoiling for an argument.

That wasn't a dig at you, that was a dig at them if we sign him for £6m  :funny:

That wasn't a dig at you, that was a dig at them if we sign him for £6m  :funny:

If we sign him for £6m then I'll never be excited for a transfer window again in my life.

Cool, so what are we 'clawing' the money back for then or maybe we actually aren't?

God knows, maybe we're banking money for another promotion push in 5 years time?