• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe Nixon was right about us wanting Moukoudi the whole time, feel sorry for Dael Fry he'll be the 4th CB he's just not big enough for what Pulis wants maybe he'll do what he did with Dawson at WBA and try Fry as RB cover...

Fry is 6' 4" so an inch taller than Batth

Didn't Pulis say we were covered for defenders other than needing a left back?

I remember him mentioning that we needed someone to replace Gibson?

Believe he followed that by saying Shotton can cover in there so he'd prefer a full-back. But we haven't signed anyone to play right-wing back either, unless he fancies Adomah there...

Well since we haven't managed to bring a full back and due to Shotton's early season firm maybe he's decided to bring in another CB instead?

As said above by others, can see us sticking with the dynamic 352/532 formation now.

Maybe Nixon was right about us wanting Moukoudi the whole time, feel sorry for Dael Fry he'll be the 4th CB he's just not big enough for what Pulis wants maybe he'll do what he did with Dawson at WBA and try Fry as RB cover...

Fry is 6' 4" so an inch taller than Baaaaaatttttttthhhh

He's also a good player and prospect who has done well this season and did well last season when given a chance.

What an absolute farce this summer has been. Danny ***ing batth villa must me laughing their tits off at us.

Not only have they took our last 2 main targets from us, a sell on fee that allowed them to almost take Bryan off us, but now we go and take an unwanted player off their wage bill.

Fml hard

Fry is 6' 4" so an inch taller than Baaaaaatttttttthhhh

Should have said by bigger unit I meant he fills the shirt more, Dael's still a little gangly for Pulis I think it's a massive shame because Batth isn't coming to sit on a bench and you figure Ayala's ahead of Fry as well which I'm very sad about I think I founded the Dael Fry fan club 4 years ago I think he's going to be better than Gibson.

What an absolute farce this summer has been. Danny *** batth villa must me laughing their tits off at us.

Not only have they took our last 2 main targets from us, a sell on fee that allowed them to almost take Bryan off us, but now we go and take an unwanted player off their wage bill.

Fml hard

Overreaction much? Its a rumour.

According to one of th biggest football sites in Denmark Braithwaite and Leganes is far along in their contract negotiations however the clubs haven’t agreed on a deal. Boro want most of their initial outlay covered.