oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

Surely if there was nothing to announce the club would announce that?

The focus might be elsewhere seeing as we're playing in two hours?  Maybe they are just getting Saville sorted before they announce that?

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So it looks like the signing of the day goes to Villa, Abraham excellent signing.

Let's wait until they've all played before deciding who is the best signing.  Saville could be an excellent addition for us for example.

Marvin Johnson's not looked terrible in the 2 cup games, we'll get a chance to see Chapman get real competitive league minutes see what he's made of and we're s-s-s-s-s-stacked in central midfield/CB/up front. It's just meh I don't know it's just meh, but I am excited about seeing Saville less excited about seeing Fletcher but he's looked good in the cup too just please keep him off the wings Tony.

On the social media signing announcement I hope the club are being real careful with Saville's got to watch the hashtag's with that 2nd name on twitter it's a cesspool out there.

Maybe they are waiting for the EFL to ratify any loan before announcing it.

How many times do I have to say "Social media unveiling" before everyone gets it?

I don't use social media though so how will I know that he's signed after he's signed?  Does this place count as social media?

How many times do I have to say "Social media unveiling" before everyone gets it?

A what now?

So it looks like the signing of the day goes to Villa, Abraham excellent signing.

Let's wait until they've all played before deciding who is the best signing.  Saville could be an excellent addition for us for example.

I see Abraham bagging a lot of goals for Villa, skillful and scores goals pulled off an excellent signing IMO.

On the social media signing announcement I hope the club are being real careful with Saville's got to watch the hashtag's with that 2nd name on twitter it's a cesspool out there.

So you're saying don't do something like:

"Now then, now then, guys and gals, the new signing is George Saville."

how many signings do we have to make before we actually do one, a picture with bausor and the caption boro have signed George Saville doesn't really suffice in the modern age if your all about that social media game.

I see Abraham bagging a lot of goals for Villa, skillful and scores goals pulled off an excellent signing IMO.

MUST BE JUST ME WHO THINKS ABRAHAM IS VASTLY OVERRATED.i always thought he looks well erm like a typical champo striker. i'd rather have kodjia.

Adomah, meh. He wouldn’t fit the system we’ve been playing and to change systems we’d need 2-3 wingers not just one.

Clearly we didn’t pull out all the stops out for Puncheon, otherwise pretty sure he’d be here.

It’s been a good window for the club in terms of finances and on the pitch results, just a really poor window for the fans to lose our top players without adding anyone exciting.

There’s always January, I guess... hopefully we’ll be top two with the enforced 5-3-2 formation and we can bring players in for that specific system. Who wants wingers anyway...

So you're saying don't do something like:

"Now then, now then, guys and gals, the new signing is George Saville."

Or a big picture of the lad with a nice smile saying George will fix it for us to win promotion.