• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The fact Johnson and Fletcher are still here despite being close to joining Hull probably tells us all we need to know about Adomah and Puncheon. I suspect it's just going to be Saville and Batth.

What's really going to be interesting is whether we allow Braithwaite to leave, still. I assumed Braithwaite was only going to leave if we got Puncheon and yet seemingly neither have happened. But us allowing Fletcher to sort out a move to Hull on the basis we sign someone else would appear to suggest we missed out on someone.

If Adomah got his contracted terminated by Villa before 5pm then there is a chance. Seems like it is a route a few people are going down.

I can't imagine he was going to cancel getting paid unless he knew he was going to get paid as much or more than what he was on at Villa. So if the deal has already fallen through, he'll remain at Villa.

bonus this window, we never spunked a load on money on old has beens on massive ages. but brought in young hungry ambitious lads wanting to improve.

let villa waste all their money, let villa see their moral nose dive due to a dozen senior players sitting on the bench every week. if they dont walk the league now, the pressure we finish them off. no pressure on us like last season after spending a fortune.

On the social media signing announcement I hope the club are being real careful with Saville's got to watch the hashtag's with that 2nd name on twitter it's a cesspool out there.

So you're saying don't do something like:

"Now then, now then, guys and gals, the new signing is George Saville."

If jokes about Cancer are over the line then so are jokes about paedophiles.

I hope Villa don't get promoted. Probably a bit churlish, but I've grown to dislike them during this transfer window.

Same here, they are definitely my most hated team in this division now, well behind Leeds that is.