• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not sure about this window, all of my favourite players shipped out but a few young lads in who look like decent talents. Big profit and top 2 going into the international break, time will tell if we've played a blinder of a window.

Definitely looks like 3-5-2 until at least Jan now.

*** me, what an absolute mess that was! How the *** have we ended today with Batth and Saville!!?? Absolute joke!

I know you should never have players that don’t want to play here but beggars can’t be choosers at this stage. If we allow Braithwaite to go now, we are accepting another year at this level. Embarrassing.

Some positive pieces of business this summer with the likes of Besic, McNair, Flint, Hugill, Saville. Bit annoyed we haven’t strengthened the areas in which we needed to strengthen mind like Wingers or Wingbacks.. but let’s hope we can keep everyone fit till January. Pulis has got a good song out the current lot so here’s hoping!

Apparently George Saville was used as a left back for Wolves so could be interesting to see if he is used there. Tough games away from home I can see us going with a backline of Downing lwwb Saville lwb McQueen lb Friend lcb Flint cb Fry cb Batth cb Ayala cb Shotton rcb Mcnair rwb and probably Randolph in goal

*** me, what an absolute mess that was! How the *** have we ended today with Batth and Saville!!?? Absolute joke!

I know you should never have players that don’t want to play here but beggars can’t be choosers at this stage. If we allow Braithwaite to go now, we are accepting another year at this level. Embarrassing.

Agree completely. We should be telling braithwaite that he signed a deal to be here, and he's staying till we have a replacement. As of now that is January at the earliest, So man up and play yourself into a move.

Apparently George Saville was used as a left back for Wolves so could be interesting to see if he is used there. Tough games away from home I can see us going with a backline of Downing lwwb Saville lwb McQueen lb Friend lcb Flint cb Fry cb Batth cb Ayala cb Shotton rcb mcnair rwb and probably Randolph in goal

Not enough defenders in their for me