oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

LW would be my priority above all else. Then another CM or number 10, if Fabio stays I'm not too concerned with Fullbacks but a new face there would be welcome.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Randolph

Shotton Ayala Flint Friend

Adama Howson Clayton Mcnair ???

Britt / Bamford or Gestede

Happy with that as our starting 11.

Left wing now a huge priority. Hopefully with Gibson going we can sign someone pretty decent.

Just out of interest, if Flint hadn't scored a few goals what would people make of the signing?

Happy, I've watched him play a few times and have always thought he's a good defender first and foremost. The effect at the other end is a positive but its secondary to why I'm happy we've signed him.

Just out of interest, if Flint hadn't scored a few goals what would people make of the signing?

little bit slow and leggy at times, seems to tire in big intense games so probably need to work on his fitness a lot this summer but when on form he's like a rio/woodgate for me knows he doesn't have the pace massively but makes up for it positionally and can make a last ditch tackle.

I would've probably said he's too similar of a style to Ayala as a defender. Wins his duels but isn't very good on the ball, a very Pulis like defender. But if you do factor in his goals and add it to ours we'd be on the same goal difference as Cardiff...

Flint always seemed to be someone who could soak up alot of pressure that Bristol got and I'd describe him as our version of Ayala.

If a ball is going in their box, 9/10 flint is going to win it. He isn't the best across the floor but positional and set pieces really good at both ends.

Always seem to be very vocal on the pitch and we need more leaders on the pitch for me anyway.

Yes, we're basically going to have 2 Ayalas. He has thee same strengths, but I'm slightly concerned that he has the same weaknesses.

LW, attacking CM (for the 3), and LB/RB. CF if either of Britt or Bam goes. Cover for RW would be good also.

Agreed, though hoping the RW cover will be Chapman or Tav if they step up

Third hand information, admittedly, but a lad who works with my cousin is adamant that we've had a bid accepted for Adomah. He apparently "hears stuff" every now and again.

Take it with a pinch of salt if you'd like, but just passing it on.