northern boro

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

My top five priorities would be:

#1 LW

#2 LW

#3 LW

#4 LW

#5 LW

Someone made a great point earlier, that a quality LW is going to help Friend. Have a rep point whoever you are.

Well thank you.

Just out of interest, if Flint hadn't scored a few goals what would people make of the signing?

I’ve never heard of him or this McNair fellow, but if our recruitment team rate them, then they must be good, are they?

Just out of interest, if Flint hadn't scored a few goals what would people make of the signing?

I’ve never heard of him or this McNair fellow, but if our recruitment team rate them, then they must be good, are they?

I’m not sure our current recruitment team have picked these players... I’m pretty confident these are hand picked by TP

I’m not sure our current recruitment team have picked these players... I’m pretty confident these are hand picked by TP

That's not true. We were after Flint last summer under Monk.

LW, attacking CM (for the 3), and LB/RB. CF if either of Britt or Bam goes. Cover for RW would be good also.

Agreed, though hoping the RW cover will be Chapman or Tav if they step up

I'd love this to happen. Seems like the last time we had youngsters coming off the bench was McClaren era.

Really irks me if I'm honest that the likes of leadboots and Cranie take up bench spots. I'm sure the majority of fans would prefer to see a Chapman or Fry get minutes in games where we are comfortable.

LW, attacking CM (for the 3), and LB/RB. CF if either of Britt or Bam goes. Cover for RW would be good also.

Agreed, though hoping the RW cover will be Chapman or Tav if they step up

I'd love this to happen. Seems like the last time we had youngsters coming off the bench was McClaren era.

Really irks me if I'm honest that the likes of leadboots and Cranie take up bench spots. I'm sure the majority of fans would prefer to see a Chapman or Fry get minutes in games where we are comfortable.

well we can rule cranie out of that at least.

I’ve seen a hell of a lot of Flint and I’m really happy we’ve signed him. He’s similar to Ayala but much stronger , less irratic and better going forward. They both score goals but Aden will svore many more with his feet.

If there’s a issue that concerns me about him is that for some reason he seems to score a few own goals to.

That doesn't mean Pulis didn't make this decision independently of the recruitment team. Out of all the defenders in the Championship, if Pulis was going to pick 2 to have in his team it would be Ayala and Flint.

I’ve seen a hell of a lot of Flint and I’m really happy we’ve signed him. He’s similar to Ayala but much stronger , less irratic and better going forward. They both score goals but Aden will svore many more with his feet.

If there’s a issue that concerns me about him is that for some reason he seems to score a few own goals to.

He could end up our top scorer if we count both ends of the pitch.

That doesn't mean Pulis didn't make this decision independently of the recruitment team. Out of all the defenders in the Championship, if Pulis was going to pick 2 to have in his team it would be Ayala and Flint.

Not saying he didn't. But it's not like Pulis has plucked Flint's name out of thin air that the club weren't looking at previously.

As regards to another CM Dack and Besic get continuous mentions so if you could choose one which would you rather?

Not saying he didn't. But it's not like Pulis has plucked Flint's name out of thin air that the club weren't looking at previously.

Fair point though I think Pulis has already changed how the recruitment team works... club bought Bevington in and I think Pulis is going down tried and tested players if I’m honest

don't really see any evidence that he's changed things tbh

don't really see any evidence that he's changed things tbh

That’s a fair point , I think time will tell with that and his subtle changes will become more prevalent