• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He has to have an offer to be able to turn it down...

guys shut it down the almighty humpty has spoken and as we know he is never, ever wrong.

Weird  :whistle:

Do you reckon Newcastle would be interested in Braithwaite as a makeweight in the deal?

Nope.

Richie would be a fantastic signing. If i'm honest i can't see it happening. It's a lot of cash and there's a lot of good competition for his signature... if he's even available.

If we can get Besic back then I would be very happy with the squad we have as I don't think we need anyone else now - maybe a new keeper I think as I think Dimi had pass it now...

Really? You're happy with downing as one of our 3 attacking players? With absolutely no back up to either him or adama apart from kids?

If we are willing to spend such a large amount on a winger I’d make contact wil Everton and Bolasie as he is apparently a***st the players Everton want rid of. He’s probably on huge wages though.

He's never going to drop down to the Championship plus he's awful anyway.

So that's bolasie winning the balon dor next year with your track record of calling players awful ;)

You might want to let Southampton know, maybe they’ve accidentally agreed terms with Darron Gibson

If terms had been agreed surely he wouldn’t be in Austria right now

Can’t see us going after Ritchie for 15m. We have no one to offset that cost other than Traore (unless we’ve had someone’s pants down for braithwaite) and there is no way I would replace Traore with Ritchie and not have much change to reinvest. We need additions to Traore not a replacement. If he goes then we need 2 first team wingers.

Would imagine Ritchie is on ridiculous wages as well which is how Newcastle managed to get him. Plus any increase getting to the Prem.

If we are willing to spend such a large amount on a winger I’d make contact wil Everton and Bolasie as he is apparently a***st the players Everton want rid of. He’s probably on huge wages though.

So that's bolasie winning the balon dor next year with your track record of calling players awful ;)

Whatever happened to that young lad from Sheffield United? Henry Morgan was it? Last I heard, he was at Hull, at least KM got that one right!

:D

Whatever happened to that young lad from Sheffield United? Henry Morgan was it? Last I heard, he was at Hull, at least KM got that one right!

:D

Heard he’s on holiday in Russia currently...

guys shut it down the almighty humpty has spoken and as we know he is never, ever wrong.

No, that's me you're thinking about.  Humpty is wrong all the time, the useless get.  :crying: :whistle:

No, that's me you're think about.  Humpty is wrong all the time, the useless get.  :crying: :whistle:

:disgusted:

Can’t see us going after Ritchie for 15m. We have no one to offset that cost other than Traore (unless we’ve had someone’s pants down for braithwaite) and there is no way I would replace Traore with Ritchie and not have much change to reinvest. We need additions to Traore not a replacement. If he goes then we need 2 first team wingers.

Would imagine Ritchie is on ridiculous wages as well which is how Newcastle managed to get him. Plus any increase getting to the Prem.

Maybe that’s why the club are after £15m for Bamford.

Maybe that’s why the club are after £15m for Bamford.

Fair point! Can’t see any championship team paying that though, but a decent 11-12m will see us sell him I think. Still think Ritchie’s wages will be too high for us.

No, that's me you're thinking about.  Humpty is wrong all the time, the useless get.  :crying: :whistle:

:disgusted:

:oops: :blush:

I don't know what you are referring to there  :whistle: