oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

Joe Bryan would be awesome signing!

Left Midfielder who could also cover at Left back if needed

I thought it was the other way round....

no, mainly defender but can play in midfield, Bristol paper says he may end up in midfield in the long-run

swap with Johnson would be ideal

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Joe Bryan would be awesome signing!

Left Midfielder who could also cover at Left back if needed

I thought it was the other way round....

no, mainly defender but can play in midfield, Bristol paper says he may end up in midfield in the long-run

swap with Johnson would be ideal

so yeah the other way round then seen as it says midfielder but can cover defence haha..

I had heard we received quote for both Flint and Bryan, but we chose just Flint at the t as we were looking at alternative options.

I think would be excellent, he actually played as attacking left Midfielder a lot last season mainly at home.

Goals and assists were very impressive.

I had heard we received quote for both Flint and Bryan, but we chose just Flint at the t as we were looking at alternative options.

I think would be excellent, he actually played as attacking left Midfielder a lot last season mainly at home.

10 GAMES AT LEFT MID ACCORDING TO WHOSCORED. 5 GOALS 3 ASSISTS

Brilliant news, hope we go back in for him.

Last we heard on Bryan was that Burnley were in for him. Obviously nothing publicly moving on that front but it doesn't surprise me that he's linked with a Prem move.

The sandpit is at our training ground. Just looked at Ripley’s insta, he is at his babies gender reveal. So, unless Tony has branched out on the type of sessions he’s running, he’s not in Austria.

Supposedly Snodgrass has no interest in staying at West Ham and is looking for a move away. I can see us going in for him this summer if we haven't already.

I know that Snodgrass is a left footer but doesnt he do most of his best work on the right? I wouldnt be opposed to him, but not at the expense of Adama.

Also his wages are ridiculous for a championship footballer which is his level