• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wonder if TP is watching Knudson's long throw. We could do with a left back . Masses of experience in the championship aswell.

I was thinking the same thing. We would be looking for throw ins instead of corners

I was just saying in the World Cup thread, he's had a great game tonight

That's the Braithwaite you get if you play him to his strengths... If he goes it'll be another Stuani situation.

That's the Braithwaite you get if you play him to his strengths... If he goes it'll be another Stuani situation.

He was talking about Knudsen, mate. :D

He was talking about Knudsen, mate. :D

Ffs... :)

Well conversely he's absolute crap for Ipswich... It does go to show that you can't trust WC performances, but Braithwaite was one of the few Danish players to actually create / attempt anything if worth in the final third.

What game were you watching?

Braithwaite ran on to a couple of lose balls and did jack all, poulsen was miles better and sisto looked a bigger threat as soon as he came on.

Reckon Tom Ince would drop down to the Championship again? He seems to be really good in the championship and awful in the Prem...

Plays on the right we need someone on the left

So darn many posts here, I would love to "like" ... Could we please soon get a like-system for the comments?

Totally off topic, but someone important might see it here :D

What game were you watching?

Braithwaite ran on to a couple of lose balls and did jack all, poulsen was miles better and sisto looked a bigger threat as soon as he came on.

Ok Hun. Xx

I understand why he left to be fair. Pulis also likes dedicated wingers not inside forwards so not sure how likely it would be, still like the lad and think he's talented though.

I think he likes dedicated players first and foremost.

Actually he likes big lads first and foremost.  If they happen to be footballers then great  :cheese:

I understand why he left to be fair. Pulis also likes dedicated wingers not inside forwards so not sure how likely it would be, still like the lad and think he's talented though.

Actually he likes big lads first and foremost.  If they happen to be footballers then great  :cheese:

What does he like outside his bedroom then? 

I'll show myself out ...

What does he like outside his bedroom then? 

I'll show myself out ...

Hahaha brilliant