• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Jon Walters says he would have "no qualms" about dropping down to the Championship this summer - an admission which could turn the head of Middlesbrough manager Tony Pulis"

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/could-jon-walters-admission-burnley-14707220

If that’s what we are looking at season tickets will plummet and rightly so. I’ll feel very dejected if Pulis starts signing his old guard. But it’s entirely what I expect from him.

A couple of years ago Jon Walters might have been a decent buy for a Championship side but well past his best now. Like BD that is the type of signing I'll expect from Pulis, he may shock me and have me eating a big slice of humble pie but I'm not holding my breath.

Just reading that harry Arter might want out of ‘muff due to a lack of playing time. Would be a good player to have in that midfield 3. If I could forgive him for that dive a few years ago, “I didn’t feel anyone touch me but it definitely wasn’t a dive”

Jon walters was a good player who I would happily have had 12 months ago. He just spent an entire season on the sidelines and is well into his 30s now. Would need to be on very low terms and entirely as back up for me to consider it a decent signing now

Always disliked Walter's as a player but did recognise he did a half decent job. However I'd hate him here. I'm waiting for the links with crouch and rondon (neither if which I want). Expecting an awfully dull and 'shake my head' kind if transfer window. It has already began!! Seriously hope the club proves me wrong

Just reading that harry Arter might want out of ‘muff due to a lack of playing time. Would be a good player to have in that midfield 3. If I could forgive him for that dive a few years ago, “I didn’t feel anyone touch me but it definitely wasn’t a dive”

I'd take Arter in a heart-beat.

Always disliked Walter's as a player but did recognise he did a half decent job. However I'd hate him here. I'm waiting for the links with crouch and rondon (neither if which I want). Expecting an awfully dull and 'shake my head' kind if transfer window. It has already began!! Seriously hope the club proves me wrong

Rondon would be an incredible signing in this league.

Rondon would be an incredible signing in this league.

Rondon would be brilliant and way ahead of anything we have. Would have taken him if we had gone up. No way is he playing championship football next season.

I think arter is a great player but wouldn't like him here purely down to the amount of time he spends rolling around on the floor. Can't stand footballers like that and wouldn't want to pay to go and watch them.