oneBoro Forum
northern boro

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

Who is this mythical lethal striker people think we can bring in?

I'm quite interested.

That Stuani lad who is starting for Uruguay today got loads of goals in La Liga last season. Definately a Pulis type as well

:) Sorted

Could probably get him for the low low fee of 20 million as well.

-Just read the update on Britt from the northern echo. If you believe their club sources, there's not a lot in it. If you include what Nixon has said today, I don't think he's going anywhere.

Who is this mythical lethal striker people think we can bring in?

I'm quite interested.

That Stuani lad who is starting for Uruguay today got loads of goals in La Liga last season. Definately a Pulis type as well

:) Sorted

But surely he's a right winger??? I mean Karanka played him there and he would never play a player out of position, right?? :|

He played up front today didnt he?

How did he do?

He played up front today didnt he?

How did he do?

Absolute poo.

Well .. Does anyone remember, when I half jokingly said... What if Adama, which everybody at that time hated, turned out to be a good player... And pardon me.. he freaking did!

Let's hope RUDY does the same.. why not, when played with the right management and the right "partner" ...

He had that one gooood 14/15 season for Blackburn ... Just like Bamford for us ..

So .. Wouldn't it be nice.. IF Gestede scored 15-25 goals this coming season?

Haters will hate

Well .. Does anyone remember, when I half jokingly said... What if Adama, which everybody at that time hated, turned out to be a good player... And pardon me.. he freaking did!

No, because that didn’t happen.

idgaf what u think 

And I don't want to go back and find it .. My life is too short for that... But the optimist I am .. I said that, when people were hating him for being a one trick pony, with no end product .. 

Let's see with Gestede now, shall we ...

idgaf what u think 

And I don't want to go back and find it .. My life is too short for that... But the optimist I am .. I said that, when people were hating him for being a one trick pony, with no end product .. 

Well I can tell you that I never hated him, I always said that he was a potential superstar. So not everybody hated him ;)

idgaf what u think 

Well I can tell you that I never hated him, I always said that he was a potential superstar. So not everybody hated him ;)

You know when he said everyone he didn’t mean EVERYONE. It’s a saying . I’m sure someone in the arctic tundra hasn’t even heard of him so I’d doubt they hated him

You know when he said everyone he didn’t mean EVERYONE.  It’s a saying .  I’m sure someone in the arctic tundra hasn’t even heard of him so I’d doubt they hated him

How many people in the Arctic tundra have you asked, rich? :upside_down:

idgaf what u think 

There were plenty of people who didn't think he was rubbish, anyone with half a brain could see he had immense potential.